Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top people are getting removed anyway, it's whether he can get division-level leaders behind him that really matters.

Looking at the maps, I wonder whether Wagner are basically putting themselves into the middle of a pincer movement if Putin pulls his forces out of Ukraine.

Which could also mean that Putins forces coming out of Ukraine could themselves be in pincer movement. (Wagner and Ukraine forces)

Associate
You know the answer for putin is pretty simple

Withdraw your army from ukraine to come defend you, it's that simple
The logistics of that are pretty much impossible, it will be far to late for them to do anything, that's if they even care.

Putin has sent what 2 or 3 hundred thousand of them to die in Ukraine if the go back to Russia it will be to go home.
Wagner in power is worse, better tactics and funding for the army, we want Putin as he's incompetent.
Personally I think this ends the war, negotiations are for me almost certainly going to take place if Wagner comes out on top.

My only gripe would be what Zelensky is forced to give away by NATO. They fought hard for the whole of Ukraine to be liberated, what concessions will they have to make is the big question, hopefully none but would Prigozhin, if he wins, be prepared to walk away from everything.

There is also a good chance he has no choice as the army are severely weakened now whatever happens and Ukraine can always say no concessions but its all a guess just now.

Ukraine will be too busy securing territory and taking Crimea to want to get involved in fighting in Russia.

Oh I didn't mean in Russia I meant as the forces start withdrawing and are mobile.
Whilst on Ukrainian lands if they were to start mass organised withdrawl they would be sitting ducks, with potentially a Wager group dug in sort of along the Russia border (assuming they do not move from where they are now)

Associate
It will be interesting to see if china make any comment (as part of BRACS, and as a Putin/Russian ally). Or they see this as an 'internal operation' whilst locking down their own internal population..
Xi will just shrug his shoulders and say bye Putin wouldn't want to be you, he then gets on the phone to Prigozhin and congratulates him on his presidency.

Relation ships like this come and go all the time. Xi is probably expecting it tbh.

Associate
Xi will just shrug his shoulders and say bye Putin wouldn't want to be you, he then gets on the phone to Prigozhin and congratulates him on his presidency.

Relation ships like this come and go all the time. Xi is probably expecting it tbh.
Wouldn't be surprised if they even invade russia for a land grab :p

Associate
Ukraine will be too busy securing territory and taking Crimea to want to get involved in fighting in Russia.
If this goes the way it looks like its going their will be a mass exodus from Crimea, keep an eye on the news over the next few days to see what the traffics like on the Crimean bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom