Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Massive respect to Prigozhin for being the one to actually call out Putin and say how it is - the Kremlin have been lying to everyone and the whole invasion is a waste of people's lives.

Off course he's still a **** for all the bad things he's done, but can't deny it must have taken a lot of balls to do this as he could very easily (and probably will) lose his life over this.

Either way just hope the resul is the war ends..

Associate
Af
Massive respect to Prigozhin for being the one to actually call out Putin and say how it is - the Kremlin have been lying to everyone and the whole invasion is a waste of people's lives.

Off course he's still a **** for all the bad things he's done, but can't deny it must have taken a lot of balls to do this as he could very easily (and probably will) lose his life over this.

Either way just hope the resul is the war ends..
After all the disent, he knows he'd be flying out a highrise window at some point, might as well take a bash at it.

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought I read that Prighozin was complaining about the Russian military mining exit routes behind his troops shortly after Wagner took Bakhmut. (Basically setting up to ambush his troops.)

After nothing seemed to come of it, (no reports of major battles between Wagner and the Russian army) I chalked it up to Russian theater just trying to muddy the waters ahead of the counter-offensive.

Now I wonder if that was the start of what we are seeing now. If he saw the walls closing in on him back then, he may have actually put some thought into this action. While his troops seem to be more competent than the rest of the Russian military, it's still a comparatively small force. Marching to Moscow and starting an open rebellion is very risky, but it may be less risky than the situation he was facing in Ukraine.

At least inside Russia he only has to fight one army. In Ukraine he may have been fighting two. (Or at least thinking he was about to have the Russian army attack him from the rear with the Ukrainian army still attacking his front.)

This may be the safest (least dangerous) move he could make.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Leaders don't tend to survive these situations. He can't fight a war abroad and fight a civil war against him personally.

Once Wagner roll up to Moscow they will have collected a much bigger force. Moscow's defenders will just fold.
Chechen troops on their way to Rostov

Soldato
I forgot about that. is that legal? I mean it is one thing temporarily freezing assets in our country you believe may be used to finance the enemy. but spending private citizens money when they have not committed a (provable) crime......... it would be a big move I reckon.

Didn't the US recently pass a bill in Congress

Associate
I wouldnt be so certain... If Putin gets desperate enough I wouldnt put anything past him. He'd have nothing to lose and wouldnt have to worry about international response. I'd suggest he's more likely to use it this instance than in an attack on Ukraine.
Putin cant launch nukes on his own, the Russian system has ten layers to go through, he wont get past the second layer.

Now though its not getting to even the first layer as he has already fled the kremlin, he wont be back their anytime soon if ever.

Soldato
Guess this has already been posted

Putin ally Lukashenko 'flees Belarus' as Wagner launches coup threatening Moscow

An aircraft carrying Belarus' President Alexander Lukashenko, who is a close ally of Vladimir Putin, has reportedly been seen fleeing the country, as rumblings of a coup in Russia continue to gather pace.

Link to news story =

Last edited:
Soldato
Who's to say the next man will be better though?
You're right to be worried, I want Putin and his circle to fall as much as anyone, but Prigozhin is almost undoubtedly worse. He is a torturer and a war criminal.

Still, it's nice to see Putin get his comeuppance for inflicting all this death, destruction and misery on people.

Associate
Apparently Putin made a call to CSTO members, President of Kazak is not interested

Unsure about Belarus, Lukashenko is oddly quiet and is rumoured to be hiding in Turkey

What about the tiktoc army has anyone heard from them?

Belarus would be more interested in in helping Ukraine than Putin and now Lukashenko has fled the country it looks like their involvement is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom