Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It's all a game to Russians, one of their methods is to accuse others of what they do themselves, they've fired significantly more rockets (often at civilian targets) into Ukraine than Ukraine has fired back over the term of this war, and yet shamelessly spout this nonsense as if they're the victim.

All just noise meant to persuade the gullible that they're in the right.

A few here seem to lap it up, so maybe something to it eh?

Soldato
It's all a game to Russians, one of their methods is to accuse others of what they do themselves, they've fired significantly more rockets (often at civilian targets) into Ukraine than Ukraine has fired back over the term of this war, and yet shamelessly spout this nonsense as if they're the victim.

All just noise meant to persuade the gullible that they're in the right.

A few here seem to lap it up, so maybe something to it eh?

Oh I can think of several posters who will be persuaded.

Associate
Although, I am not a fan of tv rain(Dozhd), but they did a report on Hungary and their dear leader Orbanesku. It seems that they hate Brussels, but love the money they share. Very odd situation. It is rather long, but seems to be quite interesting. It has subs, but it is google translation and is not the best.

Soldato
Although, I am not a fan of tv rain(Dozhd), but they did a report on Hungary and their dear leader Orbanesku. It seems that they hate Brussels, but love the money they share. Very odd situation. It is rather long, but seems to be quite interesting. It has subs, but it is google translation and is not the best.

Of course they love the €

Without EU money they'd still be a 3rd world nation economically. I'd love to see just how much Germany, France and UK paid to former Soviet nations after they joined the EU.

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom