Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It Four-hundred thousand man friday my dudes :cool:.

400k.jpg

From reports I'm seeing, what's left of Avdiivka seems to be about to fall, so although the numbers are awful Putin and the Vatniks will be selling that as a win on the second anniversary of the 3 day special military operation.

Those tank, APV and artillery losses over the last couple of months have been staggeringly large too.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
From reports I'm seeing, what's left of Avdiivka seems to be about to fall, so although the numbers are awful Putin and the Vatniks will be selling that as a win on the second anniversary of the 3 day special military operation.

Those tank, APV and artillery losses over the last couple of months have been staggeringly large too.

Its bakhmut 2.0, they have manged to grind out another slice of territory over the winter period by being able to attack form 3 sides. I wonder if they will now go on the defence to wait for the Ukrainian summer offensive.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Lets face it, any success they have achieved has been in winter. I think they will spend the summer hiding behind their minefields while they bring all their stuff out of storage and up to a standard that can be used for the next big grind.

For all that has been said about the Russians they did manage to build up the force to attack Avdiivka with out alarming anyone and that itself should be noted for the future.

Soldato
Well that still says something about which ever forum you grabbed that tweet from or maybe you just don't know what a lunatic Kim Dotcom is? And it shows you are easily entertained.
It's a forum that has views from different sides and discussion, rather than your circle jerk echo chamber. Just one more week until the counter offensive gains traction right? Washing machines for missile parts, economy collapsing, 10:1 kill ratio, missiles running out any day now for the past few years, same with artillery I guess?

You're also the one posting from that reddit group which is the most laughable "source" I've ever seen, it's always better to be easily entertained than easily fooled.

Soldato
It's a forum that has views from different sides and discussion, rather than your circle jerk echo chamber. Just one more week until the counter offensive gains traction right? Washing machines for missile parts, economy collapsing, 10:1 kill ratio, missiles running out any day now for the past few years, same with artillery I guess?

You're also the one posting from that reddit group which is the most laughable "source" I've ever seen, it's always better to be easily entertained than easily fooled.

You implied Kim Dotcom a is credible source in a post referencing anti echo chamber and circle jerk sentiments :p

Soldato
Putin says he would prefer Biden as president.

Oh dear. Oh my.

Yeah Putin is currently groomin Trump to be Russian president. Trump 2036

But seriously I’m sure Vladolf needs at least another 4 years of congress blocking Biden to take the Donbas.

Last edited:
Soldato
Putin says he would prefer Biden as president.

Oh dear. Oh my.

Which do you think he'd really prefer.

A president who is supplying his enemy with military aid causing untold losses of manpower and equipment and has called him a murderous dictator and a pure thug or a president who has stated they would stop supporting his enemy and force them to the negotiating table to cede all losses so far and calls him smart and a genius.

Hmmm, that's a toughie! :p

I mean, we all know it's going to confuse Roar, but for everyone else without a boner for authoritarian dictators it's pretty obvious what the statement was about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom