Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I'm just dipping back into the thread, but hasn't it already been clearly established that the specific question and relevant point was about leaders ordering the deaths of their domestic political opponents?

Yes.

Did anyone say that the challenge was to name a leader who hasn't ever authorised military action of any sort?

No. Tefal is being dishonest, and doubling down on his dishonesty.

Caporegime
Your regular reminder that Russia spent tens of millions of dollars on a propaganda campaign to support the election of Trump during 2016, and increased her propaganda efforts in the leadup to the 2020 election. The montlhy budget for Project Lakhta alone was $1.25 million per month.

But apparently we're supposed to believe that Putin has never wanted Trump to be POTUS because Trump keeps 'wrecking his plans.' :rolleyes:

I gave three, let me repute.

Repeating three examples where (a) you don't specify a plan that was wrecked, (b) you don't specify how it was wrecked, and (c) the facts of each case don't even support your argument? Seriously?

Trump decided to blow up a Syrian base full of Russians so told Putin to get his guys out but not to warn the Syrians/Iranians

Again, what plan was wrecked here? None that I can see. It was a single incident, that did nothing to stop anything Russia was doing in Syria, and nothing to make Putin withdraw his troops or his support for Assad.

Destroying Putin's plans for increasing/expanding his weapons industries reach and costing him billions as it was now established that you can't be a US customer and a Russian customer, you have to pick.

But it didn't establish that at all. Egypt, the UAE, and India are still buying weapons from both the US and Russia. Nothing has changed. The only reason Trump was able to punish Turkey is because she's a NATO member.

Nobody else has been prevented from buying US weapons while also buying Russian weapons, so Putin's weapons industries' reach has not been affected at all. If anything, he was rewarded because Turkey followed through with the purchase!

Unsurprisingly most of the countries Putin had been courting decided to go/stick with team USA leaving Putin with egg on his face and a hole in his pocket.

Which countries? China, Belarus, Turkey, and India have all purchased them (India was warned not to by the US, but simply said '**** you', and bought them anyway). Saudi Arabia (another US arms client) and Qatar have said they plan to buy them as well.

So which countries are you talking about? List them.

Yet under Trump he sat there for four years twiddling his thumbs and watching Ukraine rearm to defend against a potential invasion.

Is Tefal's dishonesty contagious?

Putin didn't twiddle his thumbs, he spent those years digging into Crimea, reinforcing his military presence to the point where Ukraine had no capacity to push his forces out again, and building a giant $3.7 billion bridge between Krasnodar Krai and Crimea. If anyone was twiddling his thumbs, it was Trump, who did absolutely nothing to help Ukraine, and nothing to stop Putin.

How did Trump ruin any plan here? What did he do, and what plan was ruined?

Last edited:
Soldato
So is that 4 or 5 aircraft yesterday?

I remember patriot's history of shooting down missiles in the gulf wars but is this the first war its getting used against aircraft in a war situation?

Not sure but wouldn't be surprised if it's never shot down aircraft prior to this war as US enemies for the last while haven't had planes, apart from Iraq but they didn't really use theirs and the patriots used a different missile then

Last edited:
Commissario
So is that 4 or 5 aircraft yesterday?

I remember patriot's history of shooting down missiles in the gulf wars but is this the first war its getting used against aircraft in a war situation?
IIRC the first shoot down of an aircraft by a patriot battery was in the golf war, it was a UK aircraft.

It was something like the IFF on the aircraft wasn't working properly, and the US standards for operating the battery was basically fire at anything that didn't positively ID as friendly, I think it may also have been running on some sort of auto fire mode so little/no confirmation needed by the crew manning the battery before it fired.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's still crazy to me, how the traitors that are the gop and speaker Johnson just... Went on recess knowing they will be coming back to a governmenst hit down basically... As the day they come back is the final day for agreeing budget etc.

When look at that and see how it lines up with the decision not to put the aid package to a vote... It's obvious it's on purpose.

Johnson and a few others are setting Ukraine up to fall.

I honestly just can't believe it, people should be screaming at. We have these sorts of traitors running government's in the west.

Associate
It's still crazy to me, how the traitors that are the gop and speaker Johnson just... Went on recess knowing they will be coming back to a governmenst hit down basically... As the day they come back is the final day for agreeing budget etc.

When look at that and see how it lines up with the decision not to put the aid package to a vote... It's obvious it's on purpose.

I honestly just can't believe it, people should be screaming at. We have these sorts of traitors running government's in the west.

Why are they traitors? That is the issue with democracy, too many people needing to agree on decisions which needs to be decided quickly

Soldato

You probably ought to look up the definition of a traitor, they're US citizens not Ukrainian, the US isn't at war with Russia.

Soldato
Why are they traitors? That is the issue with democracy, too many people needing to agree on decisions which needs to be decided quickly
Because when you look closely at it, they are obviously obstructionist.

This vote to pass aid was needed now after months of being purposefully obstructed, this has lead to big problems for Ukraine and not just Ukraine, they are obstructing everything even border control bills. Also Knowing this Johnson has blocked a vote on the matter and gone to recess for over two weeks, which lines up with the government shutdown deadline which is March 1st.

We know based on previous shutdowns, that there’s no way they will have an agreement by March 1st, especially as they are due to come back from recess the same day.

This means further delays…

There is a pattern here with the republicans(maga) and Johnson(speaker of the house).

These grifters, they are ******* traitors. They are setting the west up for failure long term.

Soldato
Because when you look closely at it, they are obviously obstructionist.

This vote to pass aid was needed now after months of being purposefully obstructed, this has lead to big problems for Ukraine and not just Ukraine, they are obstructing everything even border control bills. Also Knowing this Johnson has blocked a vote on the matter and gone to recess for over two weeks, which lines up with the government shutdown deadline which is March 1st.

We know based on previous shutdowns, that there’s no way they will have an agreement by March 1st, especially as they are due to come back from recess the same day.

This means further delays…

There is a pattern here with the republicans(maga) and Johnson(speaker of the house).

These grifters, they are ******* traitors. They are setting the west up for failure long term.

Well as soon as Congress resumes the US faces another shutdown and likely another vote of no confidence. Then who’s next to fall on Gonadal Humps sword?

Soldato
At least correct the spelling from the copy and pasta

Roar87 said:

You probably ought to look up the definition of a traitor, they're US citizens not Ukrainian, the US isn't at war with Russia.

Keep posting though :)

Last edited:
Associate
It's a real shame the USA was so cavalier with white phosphorous bombs in the middle east or we would be able to properly challenge Russia on using them :(

Russia's advancement tactic is basically "level it with artillery, they can't take up a defensive position in a pile of rubble" :(

Incorrect.

People love to tout the line about Trump loving Putin, and it's quote true he has praised him many times, however it didn't stop him screwing Putin over hard when the opportunity came up as pwning the strong man made him look like a super strong man.

One example is when Putin decided to go into Syria and be a badass, and Trump decided to blow up a Syrian base full of Russians so told Putin to get his guys out but not to warn the Syrians/Iranians or he wouldn't get a warning next time. It made Putin look like a total wimp in the eyes of the Syrians/Iranians who he was tring to flex to.

Another example is when Putin convinced Erdoğan to buy S-400 SAMs (a decision I'm sure he is in no way regretting now lol), and Trump threatened to eject Turkey from the F-35 program if they went through with it, they called his bluff and he followed through. Destroying Putin's plans for increasing/expanding his weapons industries reach as it was now written in stone that you can't be a US customer and a Russian customer, you have to pick and most of the countries Putin had been courting decided to go/stick with team USA.

And then of course you have the huge example that Trump was president for four years and in those four years Putin didn't invade Ukraine, yet the first chance he got under the Biden administration he was straight in there, and it wasn't because he was busy preparing as the time favoured Kiev more than Moscow.

So yeah, I stand by my opinion that there's a quite considerable chance Putin would rather spend the next four years dealing with an adversarial yet consistent Biden than having a loose cannon wrecking his plans again.
You have to look up the definition of smoke and mirrors.

Trump is a Putin puppet, we all know it. He uses smoke and mirrors to try and hide this but in reality he is to stupid to be able to use them properly and hi mirror is actuall just glass very easy to see through

Soldato
You have to look up the definition of smoke and mirrors.

Trump is a Putin puppet, we all know it. He uses smoke and mirrors to try and hide this but in reality he is to stupid to be able to use them properly and hi mirror is actuall just glass very easy to see through

I think COVID and social media exposed a level of educational deficiency in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom