Under investigation at work

Man of Honour
I challenge you to have copious amounts of alcohol, have your friend or partner hold your phone and take a photo on WhatsApp, then quickly pass the phone back to you whilst the photo is on the screen, awaiting it be sent. Do this about 10 times and see how many times you accidentally press send. Very easily done.

You don't have to be drunk, all you have to do is pass your phone to somebody:
Here is the picture
It's gone off
Here again
It's gone off again
You're touching buttons
No I'm not
and so on ................................................

Who keeps a phone for over 3yrs.....

I really want to hear this answer: Why wouldn't you?

Associate
What a complete none issue. My response would be it was an accident, oooh you mistakenly sent a picture to a contact on your phone.

Nobody knows you were reading previous messages. You just say it was meant for the person above said contact.

Caporegime
The investigation is tomorrow
Just LOL if you've been fired but are keeping that secret in your desperate need to explain how YES MOM, THIS COULD HAPPEN THE BUTTONS ARE CLOSE TOGETHER ON THE PHONE so that you can win an internet argument even though you've been stripped of your livelihood and are now living in a trailer park in Wisconsin with Mum/Aunty Janey and Daddy/Uncle Pete and you don't even own your own toilet.

Noobs.

Caporegime
Why no update OP - its rude to just drop in a thread like this, tell us [event] is happening tomorrow and then not actually update the thread.... I don't care if you have just lost your job, you're supposed to update GD - get your priorities sorted man!

Permabanned
Just LOL if you've been fired but are keeping that secret in your desperate need to explain how YES MOM, THIS COULD HAPPEN THE BUTTONS ARE CLOSE TOGETHER ON THE PHONE so that you can win an internet argument even though you've been stripped of your livelihood and are now living in a trailer park in Wisconsin with Mum/Aunty Janey and Daddy/Uncle Pete and you don't even own your own toilet.

Noobs.
What a charming fellow.

Caporegime

Noobs.

Go take your meds, you’re fading again.

Soldato
You just happen to be looking at the messages from ex-employee

The person who made the allegation just happened to take your phone at that precise time

The person who made the allegation just happened to snap a picture of you both together

The person who made the allegation just happened to go through additional steps and send the picture to the GB (guilty bast@rd)

C'mon......................!!!!

If that's the truth then that really is an unfortunate set of events.

Anyone who subscribes to the “there’s no such thing as coincidences” school of thought would have trouble believing the above was “accidental”.

Man of Honour
You just happen to be looking at the messages from ex-employee

The person who made the allegation just happened to take your phone at that precise time

The person who made the allegation just happened to snap a picture of you both together

The person who made the allegation just happened to go through additional steps and send the picture to the GB (guilty bast@rd)

C'mon......................!!!!

If that's the truth then that really is an unfortunate set of events.

Now you've put it like that ......................................

Associate
OP
Hi guys,

Sorry for the slow update. I just gave my version of events and gave the details of my colleague who the phone was passed to. They have spoken to her and asked her the same questions. They will make a decision in due course and update me Monday with the action, if any, that will be taken.

We both said, for 3 years this Inidivudal has harrased us directly and indirectly, threatened us and intimidated us. Even to the point where the company had the Individual suspended off Twitter and has two of us working nights together as a precaution. Yet nothing was ever officially sorted and we were told to ignore the said individual. But when this accident happened, which is the only time anybody has made contact since their dismissal, the victims are now under investigation.

Such a shame and a gross waste of time and money. I will update you with the decision in due course.

Soldato
. Even to the point where the company had the Individual suspended off Twitter

The individual was dismissed over 3 years ago and has continually attempted to contact myself and various other employees and has indirectly threatened us and given us abuse via email, social media and in person. Something which the company have said can't they do anything about but can only advise and support (due to it being personal).

So... which is it?

Associate
OP
So... which is it?
Up until 3 months ago, the individual was tagging me and others in vulgar and threatening tweets. Obviously we weren't responding and were blocking him. He would make other accounts and continue to intimidate and harass us. We notified the company who offered us support but couldn't actually do anything. We spoke to the police who also said it is very difficult as he isn't actually threatening us directly and his tweets are very cleverly written and could actually be read in several ways.

However, 3 months ago, he tweeted several times tagging the company. This is obviously bad publicity for the company and they took the appropiate actions which lead to his account closure and a solicitors letter. I haven't heard or seen any tweets since, but now I've sparked things off by accidentally texting/sending a photo to him.

Back
Top Bottom