Underwear that isn't pants (but actually is)

Caporegime
Have a few M&S ones, though I've generally used M&S for socks and a few shirts + machine washable trousers that look like suit trousers - easy smart-ish option for "business casual"

Diesel has been my go to brand for underwear as I generally get my jeans from them too. I did get some Diesel undies from TK Maxx once too, they were OK though they're a bit different/more cheaply made to the ones from the diesel store - the underside didn't have a double layer and the logo was printed.

Picked up a few pairs from Ted Baker too and they've been decent too.

Caporegime
to answer OP. just buy different colours and styles of CK's. even their t -shirts are great plain white and plain black.

What is wrong with people's washing machines?

I have pairs of undies from Next and Primark that are years old with over 100 washes that are still fine.

I tried buying cheap crap from primark for use in the gym, etc and it shrinks, goes out of shape, discolours, etc. it's just not made to the same standard as even cheap clothes from elsewhere. FYI my washing machine cost £2K (overkill I know and lesson learnt). so i'd like to think my standards are just higher than yours. Next is also 10 times better than primark they shouldn't be considered in the same category.

Soldato
OP
to answer OP. just buy different colours and styles of CK's. even their t -shirts are great plain white and plain black.
That's what I do for the most part. Just fancied switching it up and get some other brands. My partner still carries a discount from when she used to work in retail - though that was years ago! So for me I can get 3 CKs for about £22. Bargain!

Soldato
OP
That's what I do for the most part. Just fancied switching it up and get some other brands. My partner still carries a discount from when she used to work in retail - though that was years ago! So for me I can get 3 CKs for about £22. Bargain!

Share your pain man! I use m&s and under armour. I suffer from chafage though as I have big thighs. Yet to find a solution to that...
It's the struggle!

Caporegime

I've tried a lot of different brands and CK ticks all the boxes the only others I can recommend is;

Bjorn borg
House of Holland
Luis & Juke

the top 2 above especially

Caporegime

I tried buying cheap crap from primark for use in the gym, etc and it shrinks, goes out of shape, discolours, etc. it's just not made to the same standard as even cheap clothes from elsewhere. FYI my washing machine cost £2K (overkill I know and lesson learnt). so i'd like to think my standards are just higher than yours. Next is also 10 times better than primark they shouldn't be considered in the same category.

Haha, why doesn't having an self-admitted over-priced washing machine mean you standards are better than mine? I have a £2k fridge, does that mean my culinary tastes are superior to yours? :D

My underwear is a combination of Diesel/CK (when I can get good deals), and Next/Primark.
Also got some UnderArmor boxerbriefs recommended on here, but even they can't contain my junk. The material is nice enough, but not worth the cost.

Man of Honour
M&S used to make very good underwear but they've seemingly sold the original designs (a couple of other companies are either now using it or still using it for copies of M&S stuff) and using a cheaper knock off of their own design these days or it seems like that :( their socks are still very good if you want something comfortable and long lasting though.

UA Boxerjocks I find very comfortable - pretty much forget I'm wearing them, but so-so on durability they last long enough but could be better and I find they get smelly a lot quicker than other underwear and the price has been creeping up into territory where it is hard to justify now.

I actually find it quite difficult to find decent stuff now.

Caporegime
Haha, why doesn't having an self-admitted over-priced washing machine mean you standards are better than mine? I have a £2k fridge, does that mean my culinary tastes are superior to yours? :D

My underwear is a combination of Diesel/CK (when I can get good deals), and Next/Primark.
Also got some UnderArmor boxerbriefs recommended on here, but even they can't contain my junk. The material is nice enough, but not worth the cost.

You asked what is wrong with peoples washing machines. I stated mine wasn't some cheap crap. Yet however the cheap crap that goes into it does come out worse than when it went in. My fridge freezer I bought was also top of the range FYI just like the washing machine. Both from the same manufacturer.

If you can't tell the difference between Primark, NEXT and CK then I don't think the issue is with our washing machines. But your standards are lower because Primark stuff is crap and lasts about 2 wears.

Back
Top Bottom