Underwear that isn't pants (but actually is)

Soldato
OP
I wouldn't mind trying these, but can't see a discount code anywhere. Any tips?

In the mean time, I've ordered some of the Under Armour ones.

Yeah I think on payday I’ll buy a pair of Under Armours as well as the Just Wear ones. Bought some boring CK white ones and a funky orange camo pair last night. So hopefully these just wears aren’t that much more comfortable!

Why do people see your boxers?

I used to spend silly amount on my underwear but swear by M&S now. The ones with a tiny bit of lyrca in.

As I said. If I stretch for something or bend over, you’ll see my boxers. I also wear my jeans a bit loose on my waist, a bad habit from my skating days, so you can often see the elasticated band on my underwear (not here for a lesson on how I should be wearing my attire)

Man of Honour
How long do you wear each pair :eek:

I normally change fairly regularly but I don't tend to perspire much, etc. so if I'm travelling, etc. I can easily go 3 days before my other underwear is "not fresh" while these barely make it past a day in the same context. Not a problem for day to day use if you are changing frequently but it is a noticeable difference.

Associate
I've recently bought 12 pairs of Tokyo Laundry boxers. They have tonnes of colours to choose from. They were 6 pairs for £20. So far they seem pretty decent but I've only had them a month.

Man of Honour
UA boxerjock and standard next boxers, I've got next boxers that must be 3 years old now and they're still as good as they were when I bought them.

Soldato
Next boxers from me, tommy hilfiger and ck are my other go toos but prefer next. I actually went to get some more the other day and saw that had a signature range I have never seen before so picked up a 4 pack and they are incredibly comfortable.

Been meaning to try me undies and jsut wear but for the price of 1 pair i can get 4 from next which I know im already happy with

Soldato
Wore boxers for years, ever since I was a teenager because whilst aspiring to be a 'man' and not wearing briefs like a child they were the logical progression :p

I have now actually, shortly before turning 30 started wearing briefs again and slapped myself for not doing so sooner.

If I had £1 for every time I have had to pull the leg back down after riding up and just generally overheated in the summer I would be a rich man.

Briefs ftw.

(Calvin Klein).

Back
Top Bottom