• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Heaven4.png

Glad to finally have updated my GPU!

The above scores were overclocked:

2700K @ 4.5GHz
RAM @ 2133MHz
780 Ti @ Stock

This is my first top-tier card,

Previous cards have been,

Sapphire 8800 GTS 320MB
Palit GTX 260 SP216 1792MB
EVGA GTX 470 SuperClocked 1280MB x1
Then purchased another, so GTX 470 SLI
And now,

EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC 3GB.

So yeah, coming from an SLI setup the performance hasn't really blown me away as much as I expected, however...

I can see the appeal, the card is sitting idle now at 15*C, yeah, that's fifteen degrees centigrade. Never been above 51*C, and running GPU at stock.

Monitor is Asus VG278HE 144Hz, 3D performance is OK, kinda hovers around 55-60FPS.

Not gonna overclock her, yet... No need, syncing everything @144Hz.

Already thinking of SLI, gonna wait for massive price drops though, like £300-350 before I buy another.

But, must be honest. I'm impressed with the quality, EVGA all the way, and the card really is beautiful.

One happy customer...

The above scores were overclocked:

2700K @ 4.5GHz
RAM @ 2133MHz
780 Ti @ Stock

This is my first top-tier card,

Previous cards have been,

Sapphire 8800 GTS 320MB
Palit GTX 260 SP216 1792MB
EVGA GTX 470 SuperClocked 1280MB x1
Then purchased another, so GTX 470 SLI
And now,

EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC 3GB.

So yeah, coming from an SLI setup the performance hasn't really blown me away as much as I expected, however...

I can see the appeal, the card is sitting idle now at 15*C, yeah, that's fifteen degrees centigrade. Never been above 51*C, and running GPU at stock.

Monitor is Asus VG278HE 144Hz, 3D performance is OK, kinda hovers around 55-60FPS.

Not gonna overclock her, yet... No need, syncing everything @144Hz.

Already thinking of SLI, gonna wait for massive price drops though, like £300-350 before I buy another.

But, must be honest. I'm impressed with the quality, EVGA all the way, and the card really is beautiful.

One happy customer...

Quality cards indeed. Although you'll need a screen shot of the benchmark running to submit an entry. :cool:

Yeah, PC in loft. Cables chopped into conduit in wall. Very neat, very cool - literally.

Ambients of ten degrees, seen it 3*C up there before. Maybe if I take some roof tiles off and make a hole I'll hit sub-zero!

hehe

Hit 1254 core/3702 mem, without even trying, just +150 on core and 200 on mem?!

Overclocking these cards is weird.

Power targets and boosting and base. Hmm...

Well i don't think there is an FX8350 on the grid so ....

FX 8350 @ 4Ghz

R9 290 Core 947 RAM 1250

heaven_2014_01_02_20_53_40_9792.png

Noe i have a stable GFX care me thinks its time to push the CPU to the edge :P

Hi everyone,
Bought a new Card in December the Gigabyte R9 270X, I normally try to at least double the score or graphics power of the old one as shown in PASSMARK chart
pictured below, my old card was the Sapphire 6850 so the score was 2237 and the new card should produce a score of 4313.
I have not overclocked the GPU or CPU.

This is the score on 3Dmark 06 which shows only an increase of 26%

I was wondering if this score is correct for my setup, I normally play on World of Tanks and with the old card the frame rate was around 30 - 40 with the new card it's around 40 - 60 both at 1920 x 1080.
I thought I would get a bit more out of the new card but obviously not as much as the PASSMARK chart suggests. Do these results look right ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It all depends on the scale used to measure performance, how it is calculated and how well it utilises the design of the graphics card.
A benchmark like Heaven 4 could be linear so twice the graphics power means double the score.
A benchmark like 3DMark may be exponential so twice the graphics power means quadruple the score.

You could also compare your score to the ones found in benchmarks carried out by review sites. HERE is a link to the KitGuru review of a Gigabyte 270X > note how they are using different settings compared to this thread.

3770k @4.7 watercooled

780Ti @1269/1950 Watercooled +75mv 106% power limit

This is my first attempt at watercooling a graphoics card, and i think ive hardly dented it , really interested in seeing how far it will go!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom