• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

OC'd card yesterday seems stable at 1150mV with 1250MHz Core and 8000(!)MHz memory. 115-125% Power Limit thingy, still learning 'bout Kepler.

Pushed for the sky and reached 1350MHz core on 1212mV but was quite unstable. The card is very polite though, upon crashing the computer just gently restarts, or the driver recovers and overclocking capabilities are resumed.

Heaven_Clocked.png

I included more details for clarity of clock speeds etc.

To sum up:
CPU 4.5GHz
MEM 2133MHz
GPU CORE 1250MHz
GPU MEM 8000MHz
GPU vCORE 1150mV

A little improvement over last score.

Last edited:
Why is my 'min fps' so low, other ppl's doesn't seem to be and the data is installed to a PCI-E RevoDrive 3 x2, which is like 900MB/sec read so WTF, it must be loading time, because I never actually 'see' 8.7FPS, it's just for a split second that's dragging my score down.

Aarghhh!

3770k @ 4.7 watercooled
Ref 780Ti 1279/2000 Watercooled +75mv 106% powerlimit

Really stuck now , without more voltage and increasing the powerlimit i think thats about as far as i can push , need to do some research i think !

Score 1839

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3770k @ 4.7 watercooled
Ref 780Ti 1279/2000 Watercooled +75mv 106% powerlimit

Really stuck now , without more voltage and increasing the powerlimit i think thats about as far as i can push , need to do some research i think !

Score 1839

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I unlocked mine yesterday with BIOS flasher, power limit 200% plus increased voltage 1212mV.

I'm running 1150mV with 1250MHz core and 8000 MHz memory. Power Limit set to 125%. :)

Last edited:
Do you have a link to more info on this ?

Cheers dude !

Yeah, hey bud. Umm, all info I got, (and inspiration to alter the BIOS myself) was from overclock.net - GTX780 Owners Club. Right at the beginning a user called "skyn3t" has detailed the process and uploaded versions of modified BIOS files to test with your GPU, it's rather straightforward.

I downloaded their EZFlash utility, then used that to extract my own BIOS and made the changes they did, like POWER LIMIT to 200%, and MAX TABLE VOLTAGE to 1212mV.

It's not that I don't trust them, it's just this card is brand new to me, and I don't wanna kill it in the first few days of owning it, so I made the BIOS changes myself to MY BIOS, so that I knew I altered exactly the right one!

Enjoy, (fully) unlocked Kepler.

Could you confirm your CPU clockspeed please.:)

Scoreboard updated.:)

Yeah, sorry getting a little clogged here with so many settings, tests, etc.

This is my best score with settings included... Thank you for your patience...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1774.png

Intel Core i7 2700K running at 4.5GHz/1.28v

8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz running at 2133MHz/1.6v

EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC running at 1250MHz/1.150v (MEM set to 2000MHz/8000MHz QDR)

Any tips on how to push further?

SLI? :D

Back
Top Bottom