• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Want to get this logged in before the Classy Ti / Kingpin officionados start benching :D .

Broke 3800 with my 3960X at 5.47 and SLI Ti Classys at 1346 / 2114 using the EVbot (core 1.5v or 1.394v, mem 1.80v, PCIe 1.178v, OCP @ xt :eek: ).

This is with watercooling using EK Classy blox..........I'm not advertising, and apologies to the regulars, just stating that this is NOT on air.

That's my limit I think unless...........RIVE-BE + 4930? :)

"MjFrosty"..........no drop-offs.........maybe my Classys were actually more stable this time, without any twitches during the bench to interfere with the FPS?

Nice score.:)

Scoreboard updated.:)

Gregster mate... really thought I had you beat... ;)

I'll Be Back lol :D

CPU 2600k @ 4.3
x1 780 Ti Classified @ 1300/1950mhz - stock volts/bios.

O9eB47u.png
[/IMG]

Clocked this one this morning, wasn't going to post it and go for higher but going to wait for now :) Puts me up a spot (sorry Neil ;))

Can't remember clocks exactly but would have been roughly

1140mhz base - 1290Mhz boost and 3900 mem

780Ti Ref (water)

4960X @ 4.7 (water)

Win 8.1

ye6v.png

Last edited:
Worse than titans so far. Able to push some more?

Four 290Xs are a little bit faster than four Titans, unfortunately on air they get quite hot and konk out about 3/4 the way round lol.

The other little problem I have got is four 290Xs beat the living daylights out of my poor 3970X and it is very hard to get it to run once it gets warm. I think it is not such a good idea getting rid of the xfire bridges as it is this that I think is putting the extra strain on the CPU, using three cards is fine with the CPU but not four. I also think Mantle is going to make this even worse putting even more workload on the CPU when using multi GPU solutions.

I have a plan though, I will give my new 4930k a go in the setup and hope that IB-E is made of stronger stuff.:D

Single Ti Classy

Split my SLI Ti Classys and got this single GPU score.........

Broke 2000 just as "Geeman" predicted :) .

3960x @ 5.47 (SS). EK water cooled Ti Classy @ 1422 / 2125.

qg6y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom