• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Got an SLI score

Got my two Ti Classys running after a few resets and got this..............

zn8x.jpg

Mem at 2100, cores at modest 1340. 3960X @ 5.47 (SS)

Good temps on the two EK Classy blox........... 41C and 38C max

FPS went down to less than 10 though.........is that the 3Gig card limits?

Hope the image is big enough :)

Last edited:
Crikey :) Nice score and bests your previous. 2100 on the memory (eat your heart out R290 owners)

You won't hit a VRAM limit in Heaven mate, think it uses 1.5gb at 1080p

Thanx for the reply.

My cards use Hynix vram fwiw. Also not sure what the FPS drop must be if Heaven doesn't strain the vram. Maybe my not so massive Classy Ti overclox (on water with EVbot as well)).

PS
I don't think I'm going to be at the top for long..........;)

Heaven does trip over like that sometimes. You can do a run and get 30-35 minimum and then another where it'll drop like it has on yours. It's the benchmark and not the hardware AFAIK. I'd be more than happy with 1340 over two cards :)

Got my two Ti Classys running after a few resets and got this..............

zn8x.jpg

Mem at 2100, cores at modest 1340. 3960X @ 5.47 (SS)

Good temps on the two EK Classy blox........... 41C and 38C max

FPS went down to less than 10 though.........is that the 3Gig card limits?

Hope the image is big enough :)

Very nice.:)

Scoreboard updated.:)

I'll post another one Kap when I install my Accelero Hybrid and overclock it some more - having trouble taking in benchmark comes up black i'll figure it out.

Better get this in quickly

Want to get this logged in before the Classy Ti / Kingpin officionados start benching :D .

Broke 3800 with my 3960X at 5.47 and SLI Ti Classys at 1346 / 2114 using the EVbot (core 1.5v or 1.394v, mem 1.80v, PCIe 1.178v, OCP @ xt :eek: ).

This is with watercooling using EK Classy blox..........I'm not advertising, and apologies to the regulars, just stating that this is NOT on air.

5w9t.jpg

That's my limit I think unless...........RIVE-BE + 4930? :)

"MjFrosty"..........no drop-offs.........maybe my Classys were actually more stable this time, without any twitches during the bench to interfere with the FPS?

Last edited:
Want to get this logged in before the Classy Ti / Kingpin officionados start benching :D .

Broke 3800 with my 3960X at 5.47 and SLI Ti Classys at 1346 / 2114 using the EVbot (core 1.5v or 1.394v, mem 1.80v, PCIe 1.178v, OCP @ xt :eek: ).

5w9t.jpg

"MjFrosty"..........no drop-offs.........maybe my Classys were actually more stable this time, without any twitches during the bench to interfere with the FPS?

Very nice :cool:

5w9t.jpg

Jesus wept... :D
very impressive nice score mate

Back
Top Bottom