• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Good score... makes me wonder where I'm missing out.

I had similar... teeny bit higher clocks on the single Titan X run, my CPU is clocked a little bit higher which is supposedly 5-10% faster clock for clock, RAM at tight timings and nothing running in the background... yet somehow my score is noticably lower.

I wonder where these differences are... in order to push the limit :D

CPU 2700K @4.6 water cooled.
TitanX 1416/1878 , boost does drop to 1403 about half way through, using EVGA SC bios now with +100 on core, +250 on memory. Will push it further later.

Last edited:
1080p SLI

CPU 5960X @ 4.6 Water Titan SC SLI @ 1127/1753 Air
Base run with Titan run at stock SC settings.

V4ThPzV.jpg

I know you have the SC version, but I just did a run with MSI Titan X SLI at stock and only got 3750ish.

Seems low, right?

5930k @ 4.4Ghz

GPU-Z says boost is 1089.

Last edited:
Hi,

Did you change the voltage at all to get to 1140MHz on the core? I have two of the earliest R290s and even with the power limit set to 100 on MSI Afterburner, Heaven will not complete much past 1050 to 1060 core. I don't mind giving it a little more juice as they are water-cooled and the temps never go above about 60 but I really don't want to risk damage to my hardware. Any suggestions?

My 290 Tri-X needs +100mv in Afterburner to get 1150mhz on the core, and +200mv in Trixxx to reach 1200mhz.

It's set to 1100mhz with +25mv at stock, out-the-box, settings, so has a slight head start over your 290's.

And iirc +100mv in afterburner is classed as perfectly safe for air cooling, so I wouldn't worry if you're watercooling.

Just remember to max out the Power Limit slider as well.

As a relative newcomer to this forum, I would also be grateful for advice from any others on how to post using spoilers so that the images are not always shown.[/]

Thanks

To get 'spoilers' working for images :

click the little yellow photo icon in the toolbar at the top of the quote box

Paste the url of your image into the box that pops up. This will enclose the link in IMG & /IMG tags

To then hide the image in spoiler tags, select the text ( including the IMG & /IMG tags ) and click the white SPOIL icon in the toolbar

just tried this out to see what my set up got, how do I upload the tga screenshot file ? it wont upload through image sack :(

i7 930 @ 4.1
780 @ 1254/3005

score was 1550

is that about right for my setup ? used the settings in this thread :)

3770k @4.6 Water cooled
Titan X @ 1495/2000 Water cooled , stock volts , limited by power limits atm.
Score 2713
That's not good enough - You're only Number One on the board. Try harder!! :D:D:D

score was 1550
is that about right for my setup ? used the settings in this thread :)
For a 780? Looks pretty good to me - I've only managed something like 1520 with my 780 Lightning so far.

Back
Top Bottom