• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

I OC'ed my GTX 970 a bit further. now running 3x 970 1251MHz GPU base clock, 1950Mhz Vram (7.8GHz), All still air cooled. Ci7 4930K@4GHz.

Can't wait to get my X99 + ci7 5820K built in the next few months and get the 3x 970 into that new system and a new case with much more airflow :)

I'm wondering how could I print my picture in this thread I would like to take part in the benching ?

See below where to find the screenshots

When you press F12 the pics are stored here

vMqHJnT.png

You will need a free third party app to open the *.tga files.:)

You will need to upload your pic to an image hosting site like imgur or imageshack and link from there.

HI, Greg and kappstad I wanna submit a new score

I use evga x found it clocked my gpu higher than msi. also what third party program would you recommend, as ive never seen that file format before.

I use evga x found it clocked my gpu higher than msi. also what third party program would you recommend, as ive never seen that file format before.

If you want to use *.tga files there are free openers that you can download and use to convert them to jpeg files.:)

I use one called "TGA Viewer".:)

Last edited:

If you want to use *.tga files there are free openers that you can download and use to convert them to jpeg files.:)

I use one called "TGA Viewer".:)

There is also an option for screenshots with PX. Click on settings, general page 2 and then assign a hotkey to take the pic.

Back
Top Bottom