• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Got a new best, just need to figure out how to upload the picture would a link be okay Kaapstad ?

I can help you.You posted a link to imageshack here is how to show it.Put your link in between img tags

COLOR]insert link here,resize you pics to smaller size[COLOR="blue"]

If you use big pics then use spoiler tags
Replace img with spoiler in the brackets

qlkKia.jpg

Thank you think I may have got it now. I think that gets me 4th :D been trying so hard to beat 3rd no matter what I do I cant get past that even had it boosting to 1499 on core and 4042 on the memory but was giving me worst scores.

Thank you think I may have got it now. I think that gets me 4th :D been trying so hard to beat 3rd no matter what I do I cant get past that even had it boosting to 1499 on core and 4042 on the memory but was giving me worst scores.

Hey good stuff there.I did another run looks like top spot.
Sorry darket:) I still have OC left I am J/K with ya.

Score 2741, GPU TitanX @1450/2019, CPU 3770k @4.6 on air

Don't forget to take the screenshot over the cobbles for the scoreboard.:)

Thank you Gerard, very good score you have there.

Would you like me to re run kaapstad ? I left it running whilst I swapped the washing lol

Gerard how come your score is high my cpu is clocked higher wih more cores and so is my titan ? :confused:

What drivers are you using ?

Back
Top Bottom