• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Associate
3080 Nvidia Founders. 1080p above with temps. 1440p bench here -

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/posts/34522558/

Will also get one of HWiNFO64 monitoring temps
No probs :)

1440p with monitoring...
3iTGbyi.jpg.png

NU8ibKn.png

RPOYFdb.png
Thank you so much for this.
My avg fps was 136 in the ss I posted. So the 2-4 extra fps you have must be from the better ram and cpu. I thought something was wrong with my card since I was getting only 17300 graphics score in timespy. This shows that my card is perfectly fine as it should. And also max temp of 65degrees at stock fan curve? Your ambient must be super low. I get max 73 at default curve and max 65 with the msi afterburner default curve.
Also yes, I’m on the latest driver, did nvidia nerf the clocks or something. Did you try the 461 driver?

Last edited:
Associate
2021-01-30-28.png

9900K @ 5.3Ghz
3090 Core @ 1900Mhz Mem @ 2000Mhz

Soldato
Thank you so much for this.
My avg fps was 136 in the ss I posted. So the 2-4 extra fps you have must be from the better ram and cpu. I thought something was wrong with my card since I was getting only 17300 graphics score in timespy. This shows that my card is perfectly fine as it should. And also max temp of 65degrees at stock fan curve? Your ambient must be super low. I get max 73 at default curve and max 65 with the msi afterburner default curve.
Also yes, I’m on the latest driver, did nvidia nerf the clocks or something. Did you try the 461 driver?
No problem :)
Fan curve im using is this

pqbWZiD.png

Ambient / idle temps is around 20c.
Case is Phanteks P500A. 2 x 140mm Noctua fans in from on 40% 1 x 140mm exhaust on 40%
I tried the 461 driver and it seemed to cause stuttering in Warzone

Associate
No problem :)
Fan curve im using is this

pqbWZiD.png

Ambient / idle temps is around 20c.
Case is Phanteks P500A. 2 x 140mm Noctua fans in from on 40% 1 x 140mm exhaust on 40%
I tried the 461 driver and it seemed to cause stuttering in Warzone
Great case! I own the Lian Li mesh 2 with three front intake, two bottom intake, two top exhaust and one rear exhaust. All Arctic p12 fans running at default speeds from bios.
Thanks a ton once again :):):) I had vanguard for valorant running in the bg, it’s installed in the kernel so couldn’t remove it. I’m on the balanced power plan in control panel. I hope this didn’t affect my scores. And if you don’t mind me asking, what is your graphics score in timespy? Currently. Here is mine for reference. All stock. Hope this isn’t against the rules since it’s a unigine thread. dPt0JCL.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Great case! I own the Lian Li mesh 2 with three front intake, two bottom intake, two top exhaust and one rear exhaust. All Arctic p12 fans running at default speeds from bios.
Thanks a ton once again :):):) I had vanguard for valorant running in the bg, it’s installed in the kernel so couldn’t remove it. I’m on the balanced power plan in control panel. I hope this didn’t affect my scores. And if you don’t mind me asking, what is your graphics score in timespy? Currently. Here is mine for reference. All stock. Hope this isn’t against the rules since it’s a unigine thread. dPt0JCL.jpg

That must be a lot of fan noise! I'm using 3x Noctua NF-A14 PWM (chromax black)

Score look spot on. Here's my stock run - https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/57863461

It's possible to get upto about 19k but Timespy isnt a great test of (modern) GPUs really.
Something like the Direct X Ray tracing feature test is, or just load up Quake II RTX with uses full path tracing and loop the demo scene. Average CPU clock will be a lot less than Timespy as its running flat out (and about 2% CPU usage :D )

Associate
That must be a lot of fan noise! I'm using 3x Noctua NF-A14 PWM (chromax black)

Score look spot on. Here's my stock run - https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/57863461

It's possible to get upto about 19k but Timespy isnt a great test of (modern) GPUs really.
Something like the Direct X Ray tracing feature test is, or just load up Quake II RTX with uses full path tracing and loop the demo scene. Average CPU clock will be a lot less than Timespy as its running flat out (and about 2% CPU usage :D )
300points more than mine at stock? Damn lol it really must be my driver or my cpu is holding the gpu back.

Soldato
Noted. What power plan in windows do you recommend? Thank you for the all help. Hope I’ve not taken too much of your time. Back to gaming now!
My Ryzen 3600 had some built in power plan like 'Ryzen balanced'
When I installed the 5800X though, this disappeared and now use 'High performance' I read somewhere Zen 3 doesnt use the old Ryzen power plans.
Not at all. Working at home allows a breaks from work stuff. Walks, Warzone and forums fill this time nicely :) Its not like there's much open outside anyway!

Associate
My Ryzen 3600 had some built in power plan like 'Ryzen balanced'
When I installed the 5800X though, this disappeared and now use 'High performance' I read somewhere Zen 3 doesnt use the old Ryzen power plans.
Not at all. Working at home allows a breaks from work stuff. Walks, Warzone and forums fill this time nicely :) Its not like there's much open outside anyway!
yes this gen ryzen doesn’t need any power plan and it actually recommends the default balanced one.

Back
Top Bottom