• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Little bump on the 780... that's about it without using any extra voltage, which it could do with on the bloody memory first :D

vexo.jpg

Intel 3570K @4.4ghz
GTX 780 @ 1072/ 1577

And updated.:)

Asus GTX780 Direct CU11 @ 1059/1777 and Intel 3570K @4.2ghz

I don't know if I earn a second slot as it's a different 780 and has Samsung memory :) Very good cards I'm impressed, I think I could add a good bit to that score If Leant on it but very happy with those numbers.

vj9i.jpg

Asus GTX780 Direct CU11 @ 1059/1777 and Intel 3570K @4.2ghz

I don't know if I earn a second slot as it's a different 780 and has Samsung memory :) Very good cards I'm impressed, I think I could add a good bit to that score If Leant on it but very happy with those numbers.

vj9i.jpg

Sorry you only get one score per card type, if you ran the same card with a different CPU then you would get another slot.:D

Nice score though

Scoreboard updated.:)

Can you imagine the nightmare it would be for me updating all my GPUs individually.:D:)

And yes it is a good score, above a number of Titans.:)

:D, 780's are a very good distance behind a Titan, the table misleads just because the 780's can be overclocked much easier, If everyone posted clocks in the same way I think that would be very apparent.

i7 2600k @4.4GHz (clocked down until I get time to have a mess about with it again :p)
SLI 680s running both at 1176/1710 (clock like dogs, but a respectable result)

2_zpsad3fa090.jpg

Back
Top Bottom