• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Score: 837

Min FPS: 19.8

Max FPS: 75.3

Mode: 1920 x 1080 8 x AA Fullscreen

Preset: Custom

Quality: Ultra

Tessellation: Extreme

780m GTX Overclocked to - GPU: 900 - Mem: 1520 (0.900v)

GPU-Z Validation - http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/728bh/

4700MQ Stock at 3.3GHz

egv329.png

Please keep images to below 1280px wide or post in
tags like I've done for you above - Rilot
Still tweaking this and waiting for a custom BIOS before I can overclock the CPU

My new Asus GTX670 from Paul aka pgi947

GPU-1175
Memory-1502
volts 1.21

Rest in my sig.

Hey kaap is this a good score for a 670?

I know im not Kaap but.... :D

Seem a decent score, you could get better if you OC the mem clocks though. I can get 1750 (7Ghz) on mine, that boosted my score a fairly big amount.

I got 931 (i think) for Reference at 1162/1752. :D

I know im not Kaap but.... :D

Seem a decent score, you could get better if you OC the mem clocks though. I can get 1750 (7Ghz) on mine, that boosted my score a fairly big amount.

I got 931 (i think) for Reference at 1162/1752. :D

Thanks doom:)

This is the higher clocked bios. From looking at the scores yeah it's a very good score:D

Edit: I just looked 2 posts up and I beat a 780 at stock:eek: Am I looking at that right??? If I did then sweet:D

Last edited:

Updated score with a oc i tried today. I just bumped the core +85 to make my core default 1000 from 915mhz and it boosted to 1228.1mhz. Was running on 314.22 drivers still which i know arnt the best for this benchmark but still. My cpu remains a i5 3570k at 4ghz.

It completed the run so presume thats good enough. But i will point out at the end i did gpuz render test and trying to move the render box about i had delays of it moving for a sec or two after i released the mouse. Was fine after i clicked on default on precision x to revert to normal speeds. So i duno, make that of what you will.

Edit - forgot the gpuz piccy.
a97.png

Last edited:

Updated score with a oc i tried today. I just bumped the core +85 to make my core default 1000 from 915mhz and it boosted to 1228.1mhz. Was running on 314.22 drivers still which i know arnt the best for this benchmark but still. My cpu remains a i5 3570k at 4ghz.

It completed the run so presume thats good enough. But i will point out at the end i did gpuz render test and trying to move the render box about i had delays of it moving for a sec or two after i released the mouse. Was fine after i clicked on default on precision x to revert to normal speeds. So i duno, make that of what you will.

Skeeter could you check to see if you have your integrated graphics turned on please. The screenshot is showing HD4000.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom