• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

win 7 64bit
i5 3570k at 4ghz
8gb ddr3
msi 670 power edition non oc version using 314.22 drivers

Heaven benchmark just done. My 3570k is at 4ghz so a mild oc on my cpu, no oc on the gpu tho its just stock.

Max temp was about 70 on the gpu but that was right at the end of the test.

Is that a good result?

Oh and heres a gpuz of my 670 showing its boost.

This was not done during heaven but just the render test thing on gpuz to see the boost it goes up to. I was watching gpuz while i was doing heaven but the damn screenie upload thing just showed a medium load info not full load info as it was at the end of the test i did the screenie. So just didnt bother putting that one up and put this one up instead.

Last edited:
win 7 64bit
i5 3570k at 4ghz
8gb ddr3
msi 670 power edition non oc version using 324.22 drivers

Heaven benchmark just done. My 3570k is at 4ghz so a mild oc on my cpu, no oc on the gpu tho its just stock.

Max temp was about 70 on the gpu but that was right at the end of the test.

Is that a good result?

Oh and heres a gpuz of my 670 showing its boost.

Yes it is a good result for a GTX 670 @stock.:)

Temp is ok too, this bench does warm GPUs up a bit.

Scoreboard updated.:)

My i7 920:4.305ghz / Toxic 6950 Dual Bios > 950/1350MHz.

h40_zpsdde2a516.jpg

Any ideas why my score isnt beating a guy called kierans score when his 3570k isnt overclocked and mine is at 4ghz and i boost more than him on the gpu front as in he does 1136 and i do 1149?

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=24334917&postcount=823 His post btw.

His min fps is 17fps mine is 7fps, his max fps is 77 mine is 75. I think he is using a newer drive than me but thats about it. I think from checking the numbers on his screenie he is using 320.18 drivers and im using 314.22

Not complaining as such just confused how his score was more than mine when i had the better specs? Tho could be "just" the driver i dunno. Somehow seems fishy.

Here's my new KFA 780 HOF Edition which is being claimed as the fastest air cooled 780 out of the box.

I've left it completely stock for this 1st test -

GPU nv780 x1, @1032/1507, CPU 2600K @4.6

heaven02.jpg

And the for the 2nd test it's OC'd

GPU nv780 x1, @1306/1575, CPU 2600K @4.6

heaven01.jpg

The memory could be pushed up a lot more to 1800mhz but the GPU has only a little more to go on this Cooler setup as it's hitting 80'c at 100% fan (max 94'c). I'm very impressed with this card, even at stock it's no slouch but the ease in which the OC can be ramped up it very handy!

Last edited:
Any ideas why my score isnt beating a guy called kierans score when his 3570k isnt overclocked and mine is at 4ghz and i boost more than him on the gpu front as in he does 1136 and i do 1149?

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=24334917&postcount=823 His post btw.

His min fps is 17fps mine is 7fps, his max fps is 77 mine is 75. I think he is using a newer drive than me but thats about it. I think from checking the numbers on his screenie he is using 320.18 drivers and im using 314.22

Not complaining as such just confused how his score was more than mine when i had the better specs? Tho could be "just" the driver i dunno. Somehow seems fishy.

Kieran is using a stock 3570 which can boost to 3.8 on one core, (you don't need all 4 cores to run Heaven) this is plenty to allow him to get his score.

He is also using driver 320.18 which is one of the very best for running Heaven 4, (it also has a reputation of causing GPUs to overheat) I have also used that driver and got a nice boost on Heaven 4.

There is also inconsistency in how people record clockspeeds for GPUs but this would be hard work to get everyone to use the same system.

Both yours and Kieran's scores are well within the margin for error for the clocks you are using.:)

@ianh

Nice score there.:)

Scoreboard updated.:)

Back
Top Bottom