• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

It should do i have a hd4000 turned on its for my 2nd monitor which i have to have off the gfx card otherwise the gfx card will never clock down when idle, did the same with my 570. As when i had 2 monitors on 1 card it would always be max core and never clock down to 50mhz.

But as u see it uses the 670 in the bench only its just reporting the system has hd4000 enabled and the 670 but it doesnt use the hd4000 for the test.

If only it was possible to run dual mon on one card which downclocks when idle... But alas u cant.

Gregster strikes back.:)

New entry

Clocks as usual for the CPU (5Ghz) and 1307/1837

pzyp.jpg

It should do i have a hd4000 turned on its for my 2nd monitor which i have to have off the gfx card otherwise the gfx card will never clock down when idle, did the same with my 570. As when i had 2 monitors on 1 card it would always be max core and never clock down to 50mhz.

But as u see it uses the 670 in the bench only its just reporting the system has hd4000 enabled and the 670 but it doesnt use the hd4000 for the test.

If only it was possible to run dual mon on one card which downclocks when idle... But alas u cant.

Thanks for explaining.:)

Scoreboard updated.:)

Back
Top Bottom