**Unofficial Tyre Thread**

Soldato
What are tyre fitting places generally like when you buy tyres online and not from them? I keep looking at black circles and camskill etc but would just feel a bit scummy not buying the tyres from the fitters. How do people generally work it?

Soldato
Cheers, I do generally use my local place as it's really handy and they're very helpful but I've only used them for work tyres not my own so I may give them a ring and see what they can do.

Soldato
Always had Eagle f1 2s until i bought the ST which has budgets on, anyway got a puncture and feel its time to get some proper tyres as they've been driving me mad. We all still saying the PS4 is the best 17" tyre? debated on that and the much cheaper RS3s but wear worried me.

Associate
I've just replaced my fronts with Yokohama BluEarth's and my initial impression is that I'm very impressed.

Increased my fuel efficiency by 10% and I can throw the focus round corners with no hint of loss of traction. It is the first time that I've bought 'premium' tyres and I am glad that I did, now hopefully I'll find that they wear well too.

Soldato
I've just replaced my fronts with Yokohama BluEarth's and my initial impression is that I'm very impressed.

Increased my fuel efficiency by 10% and I can throw the focus round corners with no hint of loss of traction. It is the first time that I've bought 'premium' tyres and I am glad that I did, now hopefully I'll find that they wear well too.

I hate to think what you was running before if replacing the fronts has given you a 10% fuel saving..

Back
Top Bottom