Upcoming Concerts

Yup tickets booked for GnR Friday, 30th June at Hyde Park, with Def Leppard/Motley Crue the next day at Wembley.

Do you think if I stop drinking from today until then it'll undo the damage?

Both are festival events so all afternoon/evening.

Gonna have to power through lol.

Last edited:
Going to see Black Stone Cherry and The Darkness joint tour tomorrow at Wembley, cant wait.

No all that familiar with Black Stone Cherry but I have been cramming last few weeks, not a bad band.

Tickets plus hotel booked for Blink 182 for September in Glasgow.

Went to see Evanescence/Within Temptation in Glasgow and Nightwish in Birmingham last November.

I've set myself a target of 52 gigs/festivals this year. Got a few booked in so far!

Primati/Warlock AD 7th Jan
Rock the Gardens Blackpool 27th Jan
Frank Turner and the sleeping souls 1st Feb
Riskee and the Ridicule 3rd Feb
Fat Lip 17th Feb
YungBlud 19th Feb
Groovy 4 Fest 24th Feb
Beartooth Motionless in White 17th Mar
Wednesday 13 7th April
Limp Bizkit 12 April
Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs 14th April
MAssive Wagons 18th April
Dogfest 22nd April
Ey up Me Duck 5th May
Bearded Theory 25th May
Download Festival 7th june
A beautiful days out 22nd July
Nah Then 28th July
Rebellion 3rd August
Bloodstock 10th August
Fascinating Aida 7th September
V2A Festival 8th September
Dirty 30 Warren Fest 15th September
Something else End of season 28th September
Electric Callboy 28th October

Going to see Black Stone Cherry and The Darkness joint tour tomorrow at Wembley, cant wait.

No all that familiar with Black Stone Cherry but I have been cramming last few weeks, not a bad band.
I saw them both last night in Manchester. You will have a blast. The Darkness were absolutely brilliant, and BSC were decent too. If you are getting there handy Danko Jones were really good too and worked well with the small crowd at that time.

Got red hot chilli peppers in July at the spurs stadium, got it for the misses for her birthday

Cheeky Ticketmaster doing the thing where the ticket prices Cary based on demand like hotels flights etc, they say it's to deter ticket touts, but it's clearly just a way to make money.

Demand is unlikely to ever go down for something like this

I have a few cool gigs this year, although tbh looks a bit like the Ladybird starter pack of gigs :D :o

Limp Bizkit
Metallica
Guns N Roses
Madonna

Sorry few weeks late.

The Darkness / Black Stone Cherry thing was ....ok........

The Darkness, at least what they did, was brilliant as expected, but... they were on first (WTF??????) and they only played an hour set. Plus, if I am honest, they missed a few corkers from their list, I don't remember Barbarian for example.

Black Stone Cherry I am not convinced..............I have listened to them a lot over the last few months and after seeing them live.... I wouldn't go to see them again unless it was part of something else, they also played only an hour and missed a few I really liked.

Still a good night but I have had better, I have seen the Darkness a couple of times previously at the Cambridge Corn Exchange and both times were MUCH better events.

Bristol Symphony Orchestra - March
The Comet is Coming - March
Roopa Panesar - March
Cannibal Corpse - April
Vulvodynia - April
The Devil Makes Three - May
Guns and Roses - June

Not a bad mix! :D

Back
Top Bottom