Upcoming Concerts

Associate
Just got back from one!

Yesterday was circa survive at cardiff barfly. I don't think i'll top this gig for a while. The singer was absolutely amazing, his voice is unreal and the whole show had such an intense feeling about it, real nice guys as well.

And have just come back from seeing The Locust in Bristol. Small room ever with no windows sweating like mad standing still.....and the band were in flipping locust costumes! All i can say is that they are so insane, my ears will hurt for days and also the first support band, Cutting Pink With Knives were pretty damn brutal, i loved it!

Ah bloody hell. You seem to have brilliant taste in music; I saw Circa at the Camden Barfly on Monday night! I managed to get a picture with Anthony Green; what an amazing voice he has. Glad to see a fan of them on the board. :)

Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a while, but to all those who inquired about a Mark Knopfler gig, it's in May and it's his "Kill To Get Crimson" tour.

Soldato
OP
Ah bloody hell. You seem to have brilliant taste in music; I saw Circa at the Camden Barfly on Monday night! I managed to get a picture with Anthony Green; what an amazing voice he has. Glad to see a fan of them on the board. :)

Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a while, but to all those who inquired about a Mark Knopfler gig, it's in May and it's his "Kill To Get Crimson" tour.

Thanks for the update Zebede - I've now ordered tickets to see Mr Knopfler at the Edinburgh Playhouse in May 08' :cool:

Should be a really good night :D

Last edited:
Soldato

I forgot my camera that night :( and he was in the crowd so much as well :( but yeah, his voice really is something else, so perfect.

small video for the locust gig as well http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TDgTGqDNFm4

Associate
October 10th - Make It Better Later, Mr Shiraz, Fandangle
November 3rd - The Loved Ones?, TAT?, NOFX
November 10th - (No idea on support) [Spunge]
November 11th - Catch-it Kebabs, Fandangle, The Toasters
November 25th - (No idea on support) QOTSA
November 26th - (No idea on support) Sum 41

November's a busier month that I thought :O. Had to turn down the Get Happy Tour for moneys sake.

Last edited:
Soldato
November 11th - Catch-it Kebabs, Fandangle, The Toasters
The Toasters are playing London and i ddint know? Oh god..!

November is busy for me too, Biffy Clyor on the 21st and We Are Scientists a few days after. Hmn can i do The Toasters too...!

Soldato
OP
YEP! I'm going to the one at the Birmingham NEC. Got seats 3 rows from the front in the front-middle block :)

see Daves have taste :p

Our seats are about 5 rows back ya jammy git ;)

triggerpic.jpg

Alright Dave
S_THUM_112.gif

Soldato
just got back from hadouken, why oh why it 16+ gig? i offically hate bent up peeks and glow sticks with a firey passion, gig was alright though i spose

Associate
at the mo, hope to see Paul macca toinght at the London's Roundhouse.
foo fighters at the O2 nov.
and if the God's give me a break, or maybe a ticket to see Bruce springsteen in Dec, please let me get a ticket....i'm begging now, on me hands and knees :)

Back
Top Bottom