*URGENT* FRAUD! Where do I stand?

Soldato
OP
Well im with Barclays and hes Natwest apprently (thats what he said anywayS)

Also I sent the money on saturday at 6pm so does that mean 3 days from then or from monday?

Also will it go through on the morning or can I wait till the afternoon to make sure they dont arrive? and then if they dont I can go down to the bank and cause havoc...?

Soldato
Ring them now, cancel the transaction. If they come through you can pop to natwest and pay over the counter (=instant payment). Everyone's happy. I would personally definately stop the payment and sit on it until they arrive.

Soldato
OP
They said they cant stop the payment as it left my bank instantly...Oh well seems ive been done. Lesson leant.

Soldato
OP
I wouldnt have a clue what to sent to him if the items didnt come other than abuse..

Anyone help me what to put?

Soldato
Man, thats unlucky Sime. I hope it turns out to be legit and you receive the goods ok. If not then its a very expensive lesson to learn :(

Try contacting the guy now with a "question" about the goods that are arriving today, see if he replies or if it is a dead end.

Failing that pose as a desperate buyer, get his details, get 4 of your biggest mates and go pay the guy a visit. You will be lucky if he does give you real information though!

Soldato
OP
Means that £250 was gonna go on a GTX280 and my dad was gonna get my 8800GTS 512...Oh well looks like our dad will have to settle for something abit less :(

Soldato
why have you given up. theres a load of ways to get your money back

i really dislike the attitude of "oh well lesson learnt" its people like that who make it so easy for the thieving *******

find out his address and go get the forms for small claims court.

Caporegime
but even before you posted someone mentioned it being a bit wrong, then the bloke upped his price immediately to try and make it not so dodgy looking.

also, its not a car dealers forum, its a random ownersclub, that is all.

Back
Top Bottom