*URGENT* FRAUD! Where do I stand?

oh well, good luck getting the cash back then. If there are lots of people affected then make sure that you're one of the first to take him to the small claims court... you don't want to be at the back of a very long line of people wanting to be reimbursed.

How has this guy scaming you meant your Dad wont get a graphics card, surely you'd not have £250 either way because you'd spent it on some knockoff wheels :p

[TW]Fox;12913121 said:
How has this guy scaming you meant your Dad wont get a graphics card, surely you'd not have £250 either way because you'd spent it on some knockoff wheels :p

hahaha :rolleyes: Makes me feel better ok!! :p

Dicided im just gonna forget it and move on with my life...

LESSON LEARNT! DONT BE A SILLY *******!!

To quote the seller from the alloys thread.

"cheers guys, getting a fe pms now guys, so its first come first swerved, will get the pitures sent out."

I'd say your getting what you asked for lol!

In all seriousness dude, I hope they either turn up or you get your money back, (doubtful) and new direct bank transfer protocol means the money disappears instantly from your account.

Harsh fox, kicking him when down.

Sorry to hear you got caught out in the moment. Try to take your time next time you buy from a forum and get all the sellers details and always always a landline number you can test/track down where they live.

Im pretty impressed ...hes keeping up the act!! I baiscally sent him a message saying I want my money back...

"what do you mean mate :S"

"What the hell are you on about, really ****ed me off now. Taken money without the intentio of sending? Iv already sent them you tit.

Dont get me started mate, becuase i really dont like being accused, and you really shouldnt go around accusing people of such things.

Get your act together mate."

lol

so im gonna reply with a nice...

astrasport2008 said:
What the hell are you on about, really ****** me off now. Taken money without the intentio of sending? Iv already sent them you tit.

Dont get me started mate, becuase i really dont like being accused, and you really shouldnt go around accusing people of such things.

Get your act together mate.

"lol ok then mate...Basically theres a 20 page thread about you ripping people off...heres the quote that got me...

"These are the details ive got

payment to:

natwest
sort: 601323
account: 46049878

and hes mobile number

Somebody AC this guy or something lol"

Cant say im not dissapointed. Building up a young lad like that and then shooting him down is a rotten thing to do."

Last edited:
Seemed a bit dodgy from the off Sime, £270 for vxr alloys?

My 17" ********** where £300.

O and get some turbo rums in black - enough of these cheap bk racing alloys :p

Back
Top Bottom