Valentines.

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Are any females here getting anything for their partners this Valentine's day?

I'm not totally sure on the etiquette...

I've made my feelings about valentines day clear in a few threads now ;). I'd rather we gave each other presents on days it means something, like if one of us has been feeling down or whatever. We didn't do anything last year, and it was fine by me.
I think I only gave my ex something for one of the three valentines days we were together, and I'm sure there was a teddy because it used to sit on his shelf, but it obviously wasn't a memorable occasion, because I don't remember any more than that.

Associate
Me and my girlfriend both agree that its just a waste of money, so its just a card for her and she says she cooking me a nice meal (hope she buys me some Aberdeen Angus fillet :p )

Permabanned
Well, its my first valentines with my missus and ill be working.. trying to find an online company i can order some flowers from.. Ive found a good one but they only deliver between 8 and 3:30.. thats no bloody good. lol

Associate
Not doing nothing unfortunately, except play probably Battlestations: midway with a few drinks as I have no special to spend it with :( unless you include Vinyl Pam, though she get the better end of the bargain as she get blown and I don't :D ;)

Anthony

Suspended
My girlfriend and I agree that cards and presents on Valentine's day are stupid, but we are seeing each other that evening - going to dinner and then to a drinks reception in Tower Bridge, and probably to a couple of bars afterwards.

Suspended
I'm not exactly sure what I will be doing this Valentine's day but I'm sure it'll be pretty similar to any other day :p

I already have been given my first pack of LOVEHEARTS, best sweets ever, and I'm happy with that :D

Back
Top Bottom