Valentines.

Deleted member 58846

D

Deleted member 58846

when my girl gets in from work and comes to mine shes gunna get blind folded from the moment she walks through the door, she will be moved to my bedroom where there will be candles lit and "I love you" balloons blown up around the room. Once there I will be removing the blindfold to great her with a single real rose and her v-card and a necklace then the blindfold will be put back on to be wisked away back to the dinning room where there will be a meal for her all ready cooked. After she will be wisked into the shower where the love sex will begin :rolleyes:

I forgot to add it will be the first valentines day together.

Associate
zen62619 said:
when my girl gets in from work and comes to mine shes gunna get blind folded from the moment she walks through the door, she will be moved to my bedroom where there will be candles lit and "I love you" balloons blown up around the room. Once there I will be removing the blindfold to great her with a single real rose and her v-card and a necklace then the blindfold will be put back on to be wisked away back to the dinning room where there will be a meal for her all ready cooked. After she will be wisked into the shower where the love sex will begin :rolleyes:

Whoa someone's making an effort, nice to see :D

Soldato
zen62619 said:

Your just asking to get dumped for being too "nice".

Associate
I don't think I'm getting anything from my bf this year. He did get me 2 dozen roses last year though. :D Plus, we shouldn't need a special day to show we love each other.
His friend actually gave me a little teddy today for Valentines which is kinda confusing :confused: :)

Associate
Well i suppose he got half a tv card for his computer (the other half for his birthday - today)

Might get him a few books too; if he's nice :p

Associate
cleanbluesky said:
Are any females here getting anything for their partners this Valentine's day?

I'm not totally sure on the etiquette...

I got him a card last year but I'm not getting him anything this year I don't think. Maybe something small but it as his birthday last week so he has everything he needs right now.

Back
Top Bottom