VARcical Decision

No he isn't. He along with Redknapp and Carragher are by far the worst pundits on Sky. Bad take after bad take.

Redknapp is in a completely different league to the other two. He’s there as a pretty boy albeit a very leathery looking one these days.

Carra and Neville have had some great debates over the years and when they’re on MNF it’s usually insightful. I’m not sure who you consider good pundits if they’re the worst on Sky.

I’ll take them two any day over Micah laugh over the top at everything Richard’s.

Of course they aren’t perfect and bias definitely seeps through at times. I’m no fan of Neville outside of this position either, he can be a massive hypocrite when he gets political.

Just interested in hearing who you think should replace them?

Last edited:
Glad Liverpool have the audio, assuming the PGLMAO's version of events is true I hope we make a further statement saying we're happy to leave it to them.

All Premier League clubs should be putting pressure on them to improve things collectively though.

Last edited:
No he isn't. He along with Redknapp and Carragher are by far the worst pundits on Sky. Bad take after bad take.

The only decision that was wrong was the offside. The 2 sending off decisions are no different to decisions we see all the time.
The Jota one was a shambles to be fair. The lad should have been send off himself for gesturing for a card.

The Jota one was a shambles to be fair. The lad should have been send off himself for gesturing for a card.
Richarlison should have got a yellow for gesturing for a card right in front of the ref's face as well. All in all shocking and we've got Teirney as the ref for the Brighton game :cry:

Last edited:
Listening to them it sounds like they have employed a few YT lads off the local estate and not given them any training - appalling.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like they completed the check, and just switched off from the game. He asks Darren England who realises it's wrong and starts swearing. Wtf was Darren England doing during the check complete and the free kick being taken. It's like they got up and went for a coffee.

I can't believe it was as bad as they described

How has 'check complete' ever been the confirming language. The outcome should be clearly stated :o

Anyway, rather good for everyone that Liverpool has put this pressure on them and the processes will be reviewed.
They still ****** up Jones/Jota and Gomez non-penalty decision (if you compare to VVD against Newcastle).
Fouls/cards just seem to be one thing they are horribly inconsistent on, Trent and Robbo both should've been sent off against Everton in a 4/5-0 a couple years ago and don't think either got booked

edit: very good moment :D
WnTpJDC.png

Last edited:
The worst thing about that audio is the one guy at Stockley Park that knew what was going on was the tech geek whose only job is to run the system, not the two qualified officials. Nobody can ever argue with a member of this forum saying they could do a better job than VAR ever again - knowing about computers > laws of the game.

I can't believe it was as bad as they described
Worse imo
How has 'check complete' ever been the confirming language. The outcome should be clearly stated :o
Check complete has always been the 'confirmation' phrase to go with the onfield decision. Its in the other var audio they've released, England knows its an offside check on the goal.
Anyway, rather good for everyone that Liverpool has put this pressure on them and the processes will be reviewed.
Not according to twitter numpty's and even some media articles.
Gomez non-penalty decision (if you compare to VVD against Newcastle).
Gone right under the radar that one.
Fouls/cards just seem to be one thing they are horribly inconsistent on, Trent and Robbo both should've been sent off against Everton in a 4/5-0 a couple years ago and don't think either got booked
100%, look at the silva one last night

Good luck to any team playing Liverpool in the next few games, they’re not getting a single free kick! I jest of course but with the hysteria and conspiracies surrounding this, I can’t imagine this doesn’t weigh on the ref’s mind more than the other team’s matches

Back
Top Bottom