Vault 111 by PEXON

Associate
Fantastic. Though when you plan to retire/sell the PC, it might be hard to resell individual components.
"The PSU is Fallout theme modded mate!",
"Yeah 10 bottle caps"

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hey guys! Time for another update and another very awesomely epic update.

I am very proud to announce that MSI have been so gracious been so gracious to offer support the project.

vtqFuk0h.jpg

GmrtRs6l.jpg

8RVPPAfl.jpg

Cl8spTCl.jpg

cYMpP2kl.jpg

Wjl80Eal.jpg

q6vfyTRl.jpg

Iflb7Uml.jpg

NXtKv5rl.jpg

HUGE thank you to Tom @ MSI UK for helping out with the project. I will be ordering the CPU immediately and the mobo should be in tomorrow. Once all the gear is tested, the watercooling and weathering can commence! Not going to enjoy weathering such nice expensive gear, but it has to be done to fit in with the theme.

Since the last update, I've been so busy with work, but I did manage to get a few things done, namely some accessories, Nuka Cola bottle and other items I am still working on/ wondering how to finish.

CKUL4igl.jpg

bAgwq2Xl.jpg

ggfV3WKl.jpg

BIG thanks to Chris at Overclockers for sorting this awesome little 3-D printed Vault-Boy out too!

18mVeA7l.jpg

Thanks so much for looking, hopefully some more updates soon!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hey guys, time for another update!

The new board arrived on friday afternoon. The B150 is potentially an interim board as the z170M version has been delayed. If the Z170 doesn't come through, I will just stick with the B150. I plan on using the 6600K with it, even compared to my current 2500K and 280X, the 980ti and 6000K will blow it out the water, good job considering I am going 4K.

DSTjBwch.jpg

6pva98Qh.jpg

G4yq8Emh.jpg

0ChteoZh.jpg

u9DITnlh.jpg

The awesome reinforced PCI-e slot

wEwHMfoh.jpg

Going to test the board and the GPU before I go to town with the weathering on the heatsinks

wEwHMfoh.jpg

PPLjQ30h.jpg

EI96W0Xh.jpg

rMcuiaRh.jpg

MwkEMToh.jpg

BBvBv7Vh.jpg

hEo8xUqh.jpg

09NlUDdh.jpg

88oXQGkh.jpg

QQlmYNjh.jpg

lghUj80h.jpg

UlX88RKh.jpg

Thanks for looking guys.

Again, a HUGE thank you to MSI for supporting this project

Associate
I love this build so much, not only because it is being done to such an excellent level of quality, but also as there is something deeply satisfying in taking brand spanking new components and #@cking them up ;)

Soldato
Just had to edit this, as its not ace, ITS EPIC!!! you have an excellent talent there fella!

Subbed,

Can I suggest you use the Nuke Cola bottle as the res for the watercooling?? that would be excellent.

Also the coolant would look cool as a dirty oily substance :D

Back
Top Bottom