• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VEGA 64 UK PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
True, I was looking at Steam prices. If you do buy from those third party marketplaces, it reduces the value to £46, so still worth considering :)

How reliable is that CDkeys website? I've used G2A in the past which seemed decent enough.

G2A's the one I wouldn't touch with a barge pole, They're fine until you get a code that doesn't work, I spent a fiver on what turned out to be a used key from G2a and even though I'd paid the insurance they offer against dud key's it took me almost 3 months and loads of emails to them in order to get my refund, It was nothing but hassle and while it was only a fiver I wasn't willing to let it go, I class them as untrustworthy now.
In contrast I got a dud £30 key from Kinguin once and in under an hour it had been replaced with a new key.
I've yet to get a dud key from CDKeys so I can't say how they deal with duds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom