• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VEGA IS FINALLY HERE, ITS IN STOCK ALONG WITH SOME EPIC BUNDLES & FREESYNC DEALS!!

Soldato
At last ordered my liquid :D...after trying to make an order in the toilet while on a meeting (following @Vargas idea) with the mobile phone.
While bank of the business credit card refusing the transaction* and Paypal returning "data error" when trying to confirm, and the mobile network going down and refresh all the time. To the point hard ordered 2 liquids via the business credit* and 7 (yes 7 cards) via paypal who had cleared out the payment without confirmation......

As always OCUK support staff were superb cancelling and refunding the orders, while processing a new one over the phone. :)

*Now to the bank, @Gibbo you should have a word with Barclays bank business department, they marked you as a fraudulent company hence they weren't clearing the business credit card payment.
Had to go through half hour phone call to unlock my CC. :(

Lol classic

Associate
I've had a lot of issues today with OCUK and my barclay card. Missed the Vega64 LE. Bored of waiting anylonger, jumping to a 1080TI. Just got to save for a g-sync screen again now.

Soldato
At last ordered my liquid :D...after trying to make an order in the toilet while on a meeting (following @Vargas idea) with the mobile phone.
While bank of the business credit card refusing the transaction* and Paypal returning "data error" when trying to confirm, and the mobile network going down and refresh all the time. To the point hard ordered 2 liquids via the business credit* and 7 (yes 7 cards) via paypal who had cleared out the payment without confirmation......

As always OCUK support staff were superb cancelling and refunding the orders, while processing a new one over the phone. :)

*Now to the bank, @Gibbo you should have a word with Barclays bank business department, they marked you as a fraudulent company hence they weren't clearing the business credit card payment.
Had to go through half hour phone call to unlock my CC. :(

I've had it happen a few times to me before on my Barclays card with a well known retailer I've bought hundreds of items from in the past (not OCUK).

Not sure how the anti-fraud works, or how well it works to be honest.

Suppose it can be better to be safe than sorry sometimes.

Associate
I've had a lot of issues today with OCUK and my barclay card. Missed the Vega64 LE. Bored of waiting anylonger, jumping to a 1080TI. Just got to save for a g-sync screen again now.

You dodged a bullet! The 1080Ti is the better card. Anyone buying Vega64 has a screw loose unless they are using it for compute.

Associate
Was on the checkout page but couldn't complete the process for the AIO Vega 64, it crashed out and then was out of stock.

Any one know if the price for the sapphire will come back to £639? It's already more then what I wanted to pay for but £699 on pre order is too much.

Don
Guys, I don't want to see the word 'fanboy' in this thread. If you don't like the cards, don't buy them and move along. No need to insult or denigrate those who choose to buy.

Associate
You dodged a bullet! The 1080Ti is the better card. Anyone buying Vega64 has a screw loose unless they are using it for compute.

I have a freesync ultra wide screen; the Vega would have suited it nicely as an upgrade from an R290(non x). It's my 36th birthday at the end of the month so only two weeks to wait for gsync goodness from Wifie. Gives me some time to sell my r290 and freesync screen but I'll be loosing money there.

Associate
I have a freesync ultra wide screen; the Vega would have suited it nicely as an upgrade from an R290(non x). It's my 36th birthday at the end of the month so only two weeks to wait for gsync goodness from Wifie. Gives me some time to sell my r290 and freesync screen but I'll be loosing money there.

My wifie bought me an x34 a the Christmas before last:) Running a 980Ti and still waiting for something to replace it.

What Nvidia needs to do now is lower prices on 1080ti for around 50 usd and watch AMD go to ..... ;D

Lol they will raise prices more like! There is literally zero competition for them.

Caporegime
With Vega already delayed for what is as near as makes no difference a year why are AMD holding back Vega 56?

Come on AMD.
Well, according to their PR, we're not worthy of the "revolutionary" performance it is bringing ;)

Either that or they fear it might be too "disruptive" for mere mortals to handle?

Associate
On the cheapest Vega 64 listing page it still says BE QUICK, LAUNCH PRICE £449...can someone at OCUK confirm if this is the price still?

Also when is vega 56 coming @Gibbo? Can you let us know when we are to expect it to appear for order?

Thanks

Associate
How Come other than the Launch Version the 64 IS Between £550-£600 ? 500 Dollars plus VAT is £462.72 Hope Vega 56 Is Under 400 pounds otherwise will be forced into getting a RX 580 :( For my soon to be 27" 1440p 144hz 1ms Monitor :(

Back
Top Bottom