Viewsonic 22" Widescreen is coming.....

Soldato
Can anyone tell me if this is generally worth getting over a 20.1" ? for use with xbox 360 via VGA and pc gaming (x1800xt)! I am ordering tomoz and with £300 to spend i need to know the right monitor in the next few hours :)

Cheers guys!

Soldato
Oh and gibbo by the way i have seen this elsewhere for like £298.66 inc VAT. somewhere else (competitor!) , I am very loyal to overclockers and was wondering if you were gonna be getting some Ocuk deal prices on this model, or are you keeping the nice margin? :p

V1N

V1N

Associate
Booner! said:
Oh and gibbo by the way i have seen this elsewhere for like £298.66 inc VAT. somewhere else (competitor!) , I am very loyal to overclockers and was wondering if you were gonna be getting some Ocuk deal prices on this model, or are you keeping the nice margin? :p

Cheapest I'd found is £296.83 inc vat.
No stock as yet though, but after calling OC'ers and being told they do no price matching, I thought I'd wait. Just seen the price drop on OC'ers though, and seeing as it's in stock there, may go with that :)

V1N.

Soldato
Its currently Price: £284.99 (£334.86 Including VAT at 17.5%) on OcUK , which is good enough, cheers gibbo!! thats why i shop with you guys, loyalty pays off with great satisfaction here :p ordered!

Soldato
Viewsonic got back to me today will be getting my monitor replaced shortly :) and if this one has any dead pixels im going to stick it up my bum :eek: :D .

Soldato
deadeyedic30 said:
Ordered the Viewsonic 22 inch yesterday, so hopefully she be here on Tuesday. Might try and run dual screen with the VP171b for the net and music with the widescreen for gaming. :D
Does anyone know where to get those VESA wall mounts ? :confused:
VESA wall mounts anyone ?

Soldato
Can anyone tell me if it will stretch fit the resolution output from a 360 VGA cable? or does it pixel match? will it look aweful or crisp? really need this answered!

Associate
just recieved my montitor and i've gotta say i'm loving it. Big jump for me going from 17" to 22" lcd but well worth it. No dead pixels although had one which didn't like changing colour for a couple of minutes but that soon went.

all in all excellent monitor, now going to enjoy myself on BF2 :D

Associate
ok my joy was short lived. The pixel which originally i had problems with isn't doing what the rest are. It seems when it's should be black it's red, when it should be green it's also red. However all other colours are fine.
Can someone let me know what i need to do i.e. replacement - do i qualify.

Cheers

Associate
Mine arrived today. :p Got a pic of her next to the VP171B-2 she is replacing. I'm no David Bailey but you can see the goods.

640x480ym7.jpg

Just noticed my invoice, i paid £299.99 before vat as i ordered it on Saturday. I don't care. :D

Last edited:
Associate
Mine came today too!! :)
It's hard getting used to it! It's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!!
You have to move you head to view each side! Think I would prefer it a bit lower too!
The picture quality is the best I've seen! I've seen detail in pictures that I didn't know was there!!

mon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom