War Thunder - Free PS4 WW2 Fighter Jet Game - Tips, Tricks, etc

Soldato
Aye should still be 15th, bit of a haul to get up to 14th but the more members we get should help :)

Remember guys, if you're coming on to play multiplayer to take real advantage of being in a squad you'll need a headset. The one in the box isn't fantastic but it works and makes life so much easier, other guys in the squad saved my rear end a couple of times last night because I called them in with a bogie on my six ;)

Caporegime
OP
Hi, Windle, wondered who you was when I added you last night sorry.

I don't have one of these console headset but I'm using these plugged into the controller at the moment, http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-091-CL&groupid=702&catid=1058&subcat=1719

Is there any way I can use the mic with those using some kind of adapter?

I reckon the turtle beach adapter for £4 ish on amazon should work.

If not just send it back under DSR ;).

You do know ANY standard USB headset will work with the PS4 so long as it is a "plug and play" headset which doesn't require drivers, many people have them lying about I imagine, but it does mean being wired up to the console which means length of cable could be a problem, could maybe try a USB extension lead

Caporegime
OP
Should have been one in the PS4 box? Comes bundled with every PS4, will be in a little bag with the other cables etc part of the box. It has one earbud and a little microphone and plugs straight into the controller.

I find it's awful to use, honestly even if I had no headset I wouldn't use it, the earbud specifically, I detest those type of earphones, they don't agree with my ears. The mic on it though is pretty good.

I would pick up a £10 USB headset before using that thing.

If anyone is in the market for a quality logitech wireless headset which works with PS4, PS3, 360, PC, Laptop (unsure on XB1, i think it will work when the adapter is released by MS), etc I am selling one in the members market.

Soldato
Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Stoke vs United at 7.45, I don't like either team but since I'm paying for sky sports and I like to get my moneys worth lol.

Might jump on for a little while between 6-7 for a quick couple of games, then after the game at 9.30pm.

I got BF4 and I'm quite liking that now I have learned what I'm doing, so might play that after the game depending on my mood.

Associate
I'll be on tonight for a good bit, probably 6 to 7 and then 8pm onwards. Would be good to get a full squad again :)

I would like to report a bug that often have been happen in the past days.

If you're playing in a squad with your friends, the host invite other player for a match and everyone goes "green" as ready.
After the end of a match when everyone returns to lobby, sometimes happens that the host could not "see" one or other players in the squad. Furthermore players lose their country flag near nickname or lose their online status... so strange!

So the only way to reset the situation is closing war thunder and open it again, invite players forming again the squadron and play again together.

if someone else noticed this bug please tell us.... we hope that Gaijin fix this problem Soon™.

Apparently its a known bug,so I'm not guilty sir ;)

Back
Top Bottom