War Thunder - Free PS4 WW2 Fighter Jet Game - Tips, Tricks, etc

Associate
Still have not got round to trying this, I blame a combination of Mario 3DW on the Wii U and Lego Marvel on the PS4, the other half constantly wants to play either one of them two player.

Really want to get a decent headset sorted before getting into anything online though.

Soldato
Is this still Free?

Yes, it's free to play but you can buy eagles to help you speed a few things up or buy special planes, They are no better than any others you can earn buy just playing.

I bought a £16.99 pack from the store as you get 2 weeks premium, a plane and some eagles and a few perks like 150% research points etc. The amount of hours I have had on it means that money is well spent and I'm supporting the Devs.

You don't need to spend a penny to do well but I felt happy to knowing I had played it more than any other ps4 game so far :D

Soldato
Did you try it?

I'm so close to getting my Lancaster now, Gunners are maxed and as soon as I get it the crew will get upgraded to experts. It's devastating on domination, swoop in and take out 15 ground units in one go and maybe 2-3 aircraft that pester you on the way back up into the clouds.....I love it :D

Soldato
Did you try it?

I'm so close to getting my Lancaster now, Gunners are maxed and as soon as I get it the crew will get upgraded to experts. It's devastating on domination, swoop in and take out 15 ground units in one go and maybe 2-3 aircraft that pester you on the way back up into the clouds.....I love it :D
I did. Liking it so far, am trying to unlock to the first Spitfire. My biplanes are pants :D

It's not a bad game, it has many bugs/niggles inc;
- adjusting control sensitivity makes no difference making it almost impossible to aim accurately and fly properly.
- what a mess the main menu is!

Add me (rhysduk) I could do with help lol

Soldato
I did. Liking it so far, am trying to unlock to the first Spitfire. My biplanes are pants :D

It's not a bad game, it has many bugs/niggles inc;
- adjusting control sensitivity makes no difference making it almost impossible to aim accurately and fly properly.
- what a mess the main menu is!

Add me (rhysduk) I could do with help lol

Remember it's a pc port, and a beta at that. The sensitivity option doesn't work but I don't have a problem aiming ;)

Soldato
Remember to let us know when youve applied to the squadron and your username so we can approve your application as we get about ten randoms applying every day

Back
Top Bottom