War Thunder - Free PS4 WW2 Fighter Jet Game - Tips, Tricks, etc

Soldato
done.

wow the official playstation app is just a breath of fresh air, such a nice little touch, i can now add people without booting up the console or having to use a controller to type letters in one by one.

i can add people in a few seconds now rather than taking minutes like it did before on ps3.

Cheers ,Saturday evening some time I will be on and maybe Sunday.

Associate
Ill be on tonight around the usual time after 9ish or so.

Will add the rest of you guys now

done.

wow the official playstation app is just a breath of fresh air, such a nice little touch, i can now add people without booting up the console or having to use a controller to type letters in one by one.

i can add people in a few seconds now rather than taking minutes like it did before on ps3.

Yea Im doing this now at work lol pretty epic stuff, awwwww NextGen schaweeet :D

Caporegime
OP
Ill be on tonight around the usual time after 9ish or so.

Will add the rest of you guys now

Yea Im doing this now at work lol pretty epic stuff, awwwww NextGen schaweeet :D

BF4 never came and apparently the posty decided to squash and bend all the letters through the mail flap rather than put them in our large outdoor postbox.

he squashed up a large personalised calendar sent as a christmas present from relatives in canada in the process, not happy at all with the moron, all the other postmen use the postbox no problems.

one of my letters is just a complete mess as well, i mean it looks as if it had been scrunched into a ball and then flattened out again.

so i should be on war thunder tonight since no BF4.

wondering whether complaining to royal mail about the posty is worth it, wonder how he would like his personal property being ruined.

Associate
so i should be on war thunder tonight since no BF4.

wondering whether complaining to royal mail about the posty is worth it, wonder how he would like his personal property being ruined.

Great see on there tonight mate.

My Brother works as a Posty, and yea I would definitly complain, thats not on buddy and should never have happened.

If you dont say it could happen again.
Thats what I would do anyway.

Soldato
Absolutely pants first few games for me tonight but pulled it back a little before the end.

Not many gladiators flying about now, it's all spitfires, laggs and yaks. Not so easy anymore!!

Caporegime
OP
Some of the planes are overpowered, I did go on a little streak of killing but in the last game there I couldn't kill anything before being shot down.

came up against a MK IX spitfire and some other plane which was insane.

will need to spend a bit of cash on this in January and get like 4 experienced gunners in 2 of my crews, maybe get another crew or two as well, seems like i might need them after running out of planes for the first time in a while today.

Soldato
Some of the planes are overpowered, I did go on a little streak of killing but in the last game there I couldn't kill anything before being shot down.

came up against a MK IX spitfire and some other plane which was insane.

will need to spend a bit of cash on this in January and get like 4 experienced gunners in 2 of my crews, maybe get another crew or two as well, seems like i might need them after running out of planes for the first time in a while today.

I wouldn't say overpowered, historically accurate more like! The thing I like about this game is that although f2p it's not pay to win. I took out the MK IX Spitfire with a Hurricane II!

Wasn't my best performance tonight but good fun all the same

Soldato
Are you using the bomb camera? Just drop power to about 20% when the targets come into view and then press Square I think to zoom in some more and then just press R1 when targets are under the cross and BOOM!

Got my first proper bomber leveled up now :) When I change the plane will the crew loose all their skill points?

Caporegime
OP
Hitting tanks is hard when using bombers, I can usually kill everything else on first attempt, pillboxes, aaa, howitzers, etc.

Tanks on the other hand you need to be flying really low and nice and slow and hit them bang on.

I launched like 12 bombs at 2 tanks and only killed one of them. It has to be a direct hit.

I always use the 3rd person view though I may try the bomber view in future.

Soldato
Dont forget to lead the target for tanks and armoured vehicles, sometimes by a fair bit as the bombs can take 15 or so seconds to hit the ground I usually cruise around at 3,500 ft keeping out the way of AAA and other planes.

Using bomber view also fly's the plane for you more or less, you can turn and slow down/speed up but it pretty much always stays level.

Caporegime
OP
Free £10 psn credit

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-10-psn-credit-for-sun-members-1750434?page=2#comments

in fact you can sign up as many times as you like for codes.

please don't do this and then try and sell codes on members market and ebay. if anyone already has sun+ membership and doesn't want their code could trust it to me for the heads up

also free £10 amazon voucher if you use the link in the hotukdeals thread

so basically £20 worth of credit for £1

free credit for eagles, you can do it multiple times too by signing up for multiple accounts

Back
Top Bottom