Warhammer 40,000: SPACE MARINE 2

Nothing wrong with the lighting, it looks fine even if not RT/PT level quality.

I googled to see if there was anything wrong and there are a ton of people saying the same:

It just looks low res. despite playing on a 4k qd oled display.....

Using RTX hdr improves the visuals dramatically.
The second link (reddit and not sure you read past the headline) has people even saying must be a bug/pc issue and showing screenshot of it looking notnat all mushy or anything. Again not seen it myself or on friends PC the first night he played.

Deffo not low res at all. Then again I'm using TAA not FSR or DLSS mind, I find lots of games with those look mushy so maybe that?

Still think the lighting is bigger issue. Not that it needs RT etc, just yeah a little flat in places.

The second link (reddit and not sure you read past the headline) has people even saying must be a bug/pc issue and showing screenshot of it looking notnat all mushy or anything. Again not seen it myself or on friends PC the first night he played.

Deffo not low res at all. Then again I'm using TAA not FSR or DLSS mind, I find lots of games with those look mushy so maybe that?

Still think the lighting is bigger issue. Not that it needs RT etc, just yeah a little flat in places.

There are scenes where it can look good and fine, mostly interiors but most of the time it just downright looks poor and blurry especially the outdoor jungle areas.

Even with native 4k taa, it still looks poor, taa has sharpening which introduces artifacts on edges but can help provide some more clarity although I rather have a blurry image over an over sharpened image.

At what point should you look at Operations, I'm only a couple of hours tops in to the campaign and it's already suggesting Operations, but then if you select Operations it's saying they may contain spoilers and to leave them until after completing the campaign?

I did a co-op operation when I was around the point you are, chose the only one that it suggested. After that I completed the campaign before doing more operations, the campaign is quite short so didn't take long.

If mrk isn't going to do it.....
53981017879_6ac171fc36_k.jpg

53981017894_97f78a7c2e_k.jpg

53979816242_49241b66bf_k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom