Warhammer 40,000: SPACE MARINE 2

Really hope there's more than Tyranids. So bored of Tyranids. Wish bolters were as good on the tabletop as they're portrayed in games too lol.

Tyranids is the big bad for the recent new version and lore so I'm expecting not a lot else to be in SM2.

Yeah it's a shame because there are so many other interesting factions. I'd have loved to have faced a death guard onslaught, it could be spectacular based on what I've seen in that trailer.

Gotta say this looks great and theres so much more going on in the background :)

Enjoyed the first game so if they can improve on it then count me in.

As I recently built a PC I've gotten back into gaming on PC and just replaying the first one. Still a fun game, but this sequel looks incredible and so much fun. Something else to test my 7900XT on.

Not surprised this has been delayed, it went very quiet. Surprised it's been delayed for nearly a whole year though.

Must’ve been very light on content if they’ve delayed it by that long. Promising to see they’ve decided to do that rather than release a poor game and commit to a year of heavy patching.

The performance didn't look very good in their videos it looked quite juddery but that could be because it might of been console content.

Did potentially look like a bit of a 1 trick pony from the videos- a lot of the people that played it said they hoped there'd be more to it upon release. Guess that gave the Devs a bit or discomfort if there wasnt more to it!

Back
Top Bottom