Warhammer 40k : Rogue Trader - The people behind Pathfinder do WH40K

Man of Honour
OP
Hard disagree! In my own opinion, Amelia's sultry 'come to bed' voice did not suit the game at all and I was miffed there wasn't a volume slider / mute option. A narrator is not required in a video game the same way it is in tabletop.
And thats entirely fair, we've all different tastes, one mans good narrator is another mans annoying narrator. :)

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Zzap 64. I spent weeks convincing parents a subscription was needed but they wouldn't have it.

Man of Honour
OP
Zzap 64. I spent weeks convincing parents a subscription was needed but they wouldn't have it.
I will forever remember PC Zone and their issue covering the Elite game , which was a double page spread of a review and the background image on the 2 page review was a picture of an enormous turd :D

Soldato
£41 not bad inc the DLC pass tbh. Problem is (a me one) that I do not revisit SP games so the season pass and dlc is lost on me.

Edit: oh that is the SP and deluxe pack upgrade, nvm lol. Also @Tombstone how are you downloading it when it isn't available?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
£41 not bad inc the DLC pass tbh. Problem is (a me one) that I do not revisit SP games so the season pass and dlc is lost on me.

Edit: oh that is the SP and deluxe pack upgrade, nvm lol. Also @Tombstone how are you downloading it when it isn't available?
Its been available for the last hour, became available at 4pm

Soldato
Its been available for the last hour, became available at 4pm

It wasn't, only the DLC was available, it was not up on the Steam homepage per the massive thread on Reddit, it only came available about 30m ago. You immune to steam availability as well as bugs :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
It wasn't, only the DLC was available, it was not up on the Steam homepage per the massive thread on Reddit, it only came available about 30m ago. You immune to steam availability as well as bugs :p
I can assure you, I downloaded it on steam at 4pm...is there somewhere in steam which shows the time something was downloaded? Happy to prove it if there is

EDIT : aahhh here we go, the date on the files...one mo, uploading screenshot as proof :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
here you go, so yes, it does indeed look like I am also immune to steam availability :D , people really need to stop breaking mirrors:p

aggege.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
How bizarre, there was a work around posted but the button was not there, on the store page.

Please post that here and see what happens lol: https://www.reddit.com/r/RogueTrade...game_itself_isnt_actually_available_on_steam/
Oh god no, I try to avoid the cesspit that is Reddit as much as possible, you can if you want but I try to keep my braincells free from corruption by steering clear of there whenever I can lol

I started downloading it at 4pm because there were hundreds of people in the Cohh twitch stream all saying that the download was up, so it wasnt only me who downloaded it, however given the neanderthal nature of the average reddit poster they were probably mashing their keyboards with their club like hands and thats why it wasnt working for them :D

EDIT : Note...I did not buy it on Steam at release, I had already bought it on the Owlcat website months ago, so I had my key and had already put my key into Steam a day or two ago, so whether that had anything to do with it I dont know.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh god no, I try to avoid the cesspit that is Reddit as much as possible, you can if you want but I try to keep my braincells free from corruption by steering clear of there whenever I can lol

I started downloading it at 4pm because there were hundreds of people in the Cohh twitch stream all saying that the download was up, so it wasnt only me who downloaded it, however given the neanderthal nature of the average reddit poster they were probably mashing their keyboards with their club like hands and thats why it wasnt working for them :D

EDIT : Note...I did not buy it on Steam at release, I had already bought it on the Owlcat website months ago, so I had my key and had already put my key into Steam a day or two ago, so whether that had anything to do with it I dont know.

Dont have an account myself lol because yeah it's awful.
I think your edit is probably a/the factor then. Got there in the end!

Associate
Really enjoying this game. Great story so far and I like the decisions you make and character class building. Just started act2. Sure it has a few bugs but it’s a must buy if you like Warhammer 40k.

Back
Top Bottom