Warhammer Total War Confirmed

I vowed never to pre-order another Total War game after Rome 2 but I am sorely tempted by this :S

I had said the same. Rome 2 release was one of the worst I've ever seen.

At the start of the year I was week willed and pre-ordered. Up until recently I've always bought anything GW related. However after some recent stinkers, you have to call time on that level of Fandom. Mordheim and Heroquest were effectively daylight robbery they were that bad.

In a moment of strength I cancelled my original (£40/50) pre-order when the date got moved to May. Need to be revising for exams. Need to keep away from this thread!

In a moment of strength I cancelled my original (£40/50) pre-order when the date got moved to May. Need to be revising for exams. Need to keep away from this thread!

Extremely wise all-round.

Despite my misgivings I really want to pre-order, thankfully being stupidly busy at work is playing into my hands as I'm away week of release and the week after soi'll just hold out and see the initial reviews. If positive I'll pick it up wary June time.

Been looking for a Fantasy RTS for some time now, this ticks those boxes quite nicely! Never played much of TW before, but a friend I frequently play RTS with does, so should be great fun.

Hoping my Stronghold & CoH skills come into play. :p

Back
Top Bottom