Warhammer Total War Confirmed

Ok I am now getting increasingly pumped about this game, I think it is shaping up to be damn good from what I have seen and heard, and to their credit CA have really reversed the bad PR about the game. I can even forgive the limited race releases given the amount of time it must take to develop and implement one, and I can see this being one that will be played for a long time to come.

Yeah, it's the first TW game where I'm looking forward to trying out every race because of how unique they all are. The big question mark is over bugs, that's what CA have historically been very poor on, so we'll have to hope that they've managed to sort out any bad ones. So long as it's relatively bug free I think this will be an awesome game.

Yeah, it's the first TW game where I'm looking forward to trying out every race because of how unique they all are. The big question mark is over bugs, that's what CA have historically been very poor on, so we'll have to hope that they've managed to sort out any bad ones. So long as it's relatively bug free I think this will be an awesome game.

Bug ree may be optimistic, but as long as there are no game-breakers I'll be ok for a patch or two. Also the modding support will help with that a great deal.

Looking at the reviews above, there about the same scores given to Rome 2 look how that turned out.

Yes, and look how long ago that was and how much critical feedback CW have had since then... they didn't hear the end of it. It would be reputational suicide for TWW to have the same issues.

I am sure there are some more negative reviews to be releases, but so far you cannot say that things do not look promising.

Full review round-up here including MANY Youtubers https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/173489/review-round-up-thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom