Warhammer Total War Confirmed

Associate
Actually watched QB's twitch stream playing this and it looked brilliant, I couldn't see any glaring problems. Look's polished and stable, really looking forward to it now.

Gotta admit, having watched some Twitch streams in the last 48 hrs I don't see any glaring issues either, at least on the single player/campaign front. Looks reasonably polished and fun, with a good emphasis on the battles themselves, which I think is a good thing for a Total War game. I haven't come away with the impression that the strategic part has been streamlined to oblivion ( contrary to the RPS review ).

Caporegime
I won't be back at my laptop until Friday, so I really need to find an excuse not to see the missus at some point over the weekend... :D

I may even try it on my 65" TV for ***** and giggles.:)

Soldato
Guys when does this unlock? Its my bi-weekly day off tomorrow and I was looking forward to having a few hours to play it bit it seems to be saying 6pm for me :(

Soldato
Thanks, that seems to be the general consensus but steam is telling me different. Also one other question, has anybody ever copied preloaded files across to steam before? I've paid for it and it's in my library but a friend has spent the week downloading it and was hoping to get his copy to save me a 3 day download

Caporegime
Maybe because there's only 4 races.

Ahh I see what he means now, I thought he meant it in a different context. I think it's less the races that are the cause of the size reduction than that the scope is limited by the reduced world and playing area that will expand over the next two releases.

Soldato
Ahh I see what he means now, I thought he meant it in a different context. I think it's less the races that are the cause of the size reduction than that the scope is limited by the reduced world and playing area that will expand over the next two releases.

It will be interesting to see how they approach the following releases, I assume they will be fully integrated into the game and not standalone's like Atilla. I wonder if they'll be priced as DLC or full priced games.

Back
Top Bottom