Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Still love this game - 1000 hours in and there's just something about it. It's a shame that it gets overlooked because people don't do the higher difficulties...it's only when you get to Legend that it really shines because the mechanics change from "just spam left click" to being about damage mitigation and survival.

I've been playing Darktide, and it plays well, but it can't be underestimated how much having 5 fixed characters with exceptional VA, backstories and camaraderie adds to the game itself.
"bE mORe CaREfuL GOrrEkSsoN"
Unfortunately there is not much to it. Shove attack shove attack gets old really quick, there are games with far better gameplay out there.

Still pretty cool game especially for warhammer fans.

the always on connection requirement always put me of this game, and limites when i can play it :/ (i play solo and often time when i dont have active internet)
great they are still supporting it though

Still torn TBH. Saw the trailer and I really like it as a PvE game, also less anxiety about having to play well! That's why I always play it with at least one friend.

It's awesome they've continued to support the game though, gives me high hopes for the future of Darktide too.

Edit: Noticed all the DLC is on sale too. Tempted by the Necro but not sure I'd play her as I think the skellies seem like a PITA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom