Watch Dogs

Soldato
I'm fairly certain they are using the word delayed to mean cancelled when it comes to the Wii U version. I'd be very surprised if it gets released, especially with how poorly third party software sells on the Wii U.

Soldato
Does not look as good visually but the game play still looks fun glad they delayed it and didn't release a half arsed game like EA did with BF4 fingers crossed it does not flop.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm fairly certain they are using the word delayed to mean cancelled when it comes to the Wii U version. I'd be very surprised if it gets released, especially with how poorly third party software sells on the Wii U.

It's not cancelled, it never has been - it's being worked upon right now to bring gamepad integration.

Soldato
There is so much deception coming out of the gaming and film industry these days. Showing parts that are not in the final product.
Have you seen the trailers and online store screenshots and synopsis for the latest Rambo game?
Every single thing is an outright lie - how is that even allowed....

I really feel for people who don't get involved in the industry news and discussions such as this forum and peoples YT channels.

Thankfully I've never been conned out of my money because I do these things but this industry is really at risk of dying off if they don't start caring about customer satisfaction.

Almost all other industry sectors have changed over the last 2-3 years to focus on CS hugely. It can be seen from CS results accross the board - even the banks have massively improve their services. My company is a market leader and they are spending millions on it as with easy access to info, customers are not taking any crap.

Games industry needs to have openess and high CS if they want to survive

/rant

I really hope this, and other games like the division do end up good.

Back
Top Bottom