Watch Dogs

Soldato
Everyone I know was hyped up a lot about this game - everyone i know no longer cares at all about this game.
This is why I always just wait and see...I mean I do get excited for some things but rarely.
Doesn't look like my type of game overall but could offer an interesting enough premise for me to give it a shot when it's out.
If they do get it out earlier, then there really isn't much else due so I'd be more likely to try it.

Associate
Confirmed by Ubi now, although still no date for the Wii U version if anyone is getting that one... I'm pretty happy with the date though, is a nice gap between that and infamous for me personally :)

Soldato
Nice to get a release date for this and with the PS4 version getting exclusive DLC I look forward to playing it.. I hope it's been worth the wait though :)

Soldato
Massive downgrade from E3 to this latest trailer.

iboqqHgyy5tOsD.gif

Soldato
Sony tweeted the trailer was from the PS4 version.

It's not the first time Ubisoft have shown stuff that looks nothing like the released version.

Here's another comparison.

dogs4mevz.gif

This likely means The Division will probably look nothing like it did at E3 either.

Associate
Wow that is a shocking difference, 2012 Watch Dogs has a lot more happening with wind effects, swaying tree's etc, a much busier scene, the 2013 has much less happening in that scene, looking very lifeless, very disappointing especially as its the PS4 lead version, what development machines were they using back in 2012 then.

Back
Top Bottom