Watch Dogs

The ign 15minute video has clarified my concerns for the games extremely repetitive nature

Taking over all the ctos stations, following potential victim, chase criminal, and yet again end it with barricades

I know we need to play it our selves before turning it down completely but £50ish a pop i want to be sure it has enough variety to justify the cost

Also is it on the assassins creed engine? Some stuff looks familiar! Also the driving looks a bit bad but again videos cant be used to say that or any of the above, but just wondering where the buzz for this one came from really

Nail on head! Hated AC for its repetitive nature, I hope they'll bring out a demo or its only a purchase for me once it goes down in price next year sometime.

Plenty of games don't get demos these days though, and for open world games it's even less likely. There's no motivation for devs to put effort into making a demo, because the impact it has on sales is either nearly nothing, or it discourages people from buying the game because they didn't enjoy the demo.

I can't even remember the last big release that had a demo.

Plenty of games don't get demos these days though, and for open world games it's even less likely. There's no motivation for devs to put effort into making a demo, because the impact it has on sales is either nearly nothing, or it discourages people from buying the game because they didn't enjoy the demo.

I can't even remember the last big release that had a demo.

If there's no demo, slim chance there would be, then the next best option would be to rely on fellow OCUKer's opinion before purchase ;)

If there's no demo, slim chance there would be, then the next best option would be to rely on fellow OCUKer's opinion before purchase ;)

This, but then peoples judgement can get clouded by high hopes for the game and that they have spent money so they feel it HAS to be good :P

I dont expect a demo as the chap said above, open world demos are rare!

I rarely buy anything without reading about it first. TLoU was the most recent that I pre-ordered but I have huge faith in ND and that turned out pretty well! Same with R* GTAV is a day one for me.

Going to read/watch the reaction to this game before I decide whether to buy it or not.

I rarely buy anything without reading about it first. TLoU was the most recent that I pre-ordered but I have huge faith in ND and that turned out pretty well! Same with R* GTAV is a day one for me.

BioWare is one of the companies I would always trust, and Bethesda as well. I'd pretty much buy anything from them as they're almost always excellent games.

R* are one of the few companies I'll insta pre order from, especially when it's a GTA game :p.

I disagree with Bioware, though Bethesda games usually need a couple of patches :p.

Back
Top Bottom