Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
Move to all water on main build now that I got my external kit sorted in form of Aqauduct 720 XT. Annoyingly I wanted to put everything in parallel and add the CPU as the forth item in parallel from the GPU's, but was not having it as flow dwindled by that point :( Having said that, the 1080Ti's under water hold a constant 2025 MHz+ now even in this weather and don't make a peep, can't complain!

5khvsx.jpg

2evc94k.jpg

Associate
Move to all water on main build now that I got my external kit sorted in form of Aqauduct 720 XT. Annoyingly I wanted to put everything in parallel and add the CPU as the forth item in parallel from the GPU's, but was not having it as flow dwindled by that point :( Having said that, the 1080Ti's under water hold a constant 2025 MHz+ now even in this weather and don't make a peep, can't complain!

5khvsx.jpg

2evc94k.jpg
Very nice :)

Associate
Soldato

You need to use the IMG tags or the button at the top of editing your post to make them auto load on here.

Associate
Maybe its just me Glanza but the IMG ability doesnt seem to be working at the mo, it just gives a little green icon that you cant click on or anything
Then again, maybe im stupid

Back
Top Bottom