Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
Done my rebuild in the new lian li sup-01 case, managed to squeeze in 2 xr5 360mm rads in the rear compartment, using a ek block/pump res to save on space and a refrence 7900xtx special edition waterblock, got some low profile fittings for the cpu block as the ones i have are too tall to install the glass (doh!) zmt throughout 10/13mm, any thicker it would have not fit, space is very tight behind the mobo.

loop order goes cpu, first rad, then to the gpu, back to the second rad and finally back to the cpu to start over again, i have to say i'm seriously impressed with how quiet the whole rig is, using noctua 120mm industrial fans and all 6 under idle are around 950rpm and under load get to around 1280rpm, cpu and gpu are lovley and cool (68c max for cpu and 48c max gpu) and remains very quiet, quirky design but hats off it does work a treat.

klSr4hM.jpg

Damn thats sexy, would have been even better if you could hide the PCIE riser cable somehow. It would be so clean then.

Soldato
Damn thats sexy, would have been even better if you could hide the PCIE riser cable somehow. It would be so clean then.

Yeah it's a shame, though I thought about routing the riser in the front to free up room in the back, I know a few companies that offer pcie cables, one of which I would love to get, they are professional server grade ones, very expensive but look Hella cool, Camino or something similar to that they are called.

Soldato
Yeah it's a 3d printed "spine" guess could call it
To stop kinking on the bends
And partially stop the tubing drooping
On longer runs

Probably wouldn't have been required
If used the very slightly smaller fittings (16mm x 10mm)
and smaller zmt Diameter
Got both zmt here
And considering the tiny difference in mm
Ones pretty flimsy
Yet the others really robust
For what it's worth in my experience those are nowhere near the sort of bends that would create a kink.

I have zmt also and have much tighter bends with no support and no kinks.

Soldato
Yeah it's a shame, though I thought about routing the riser in the front to free up room in the back, I know a few companies that offer pcie cables, one of which I would love to get, they are professional server grade ones, very expensive but look Hella cool, Camino or something similar to that they are called.

Just googled them, the Comino riser cables are pretty crazy. Looks like they use 4pin power and Sata power, that's pretty wild but can do pcie 3.0 x16 to x16 which is nice. Can't find the price though, only request so guessing it's going to be mega money for a kit.

Soldato
Just googled them, the Comino riser cables are pretty crazy. Looks like they use 4pin power and Sata power, that's pretty wild but can do pcie 3.0 x16 to x16 which is nice. Can't find the price though, only request so guessing it's going to be mega money for a kit.

yeah no pricing but can request a quote, being the run from the slot to the gpu in the sup-01 is short, maybe the price will be lower, but who knows.

Associate
Yeah must admit
Got very little hand strength anymore
And tightening some of my quantum torque fittings
Was difficult
Should probably have put a bit of washing up liquid
On the tubing to help the collars go on easier
Don't actually mind the matt look of the zmt though
I prefer the stiffness and stealthy look of the ZMT.
To make it easier to get on I nuke half a mug of distilled and dip the ends in.

Soldato
I prefer the stiffness and stealthy look of the ZMT.
To make it easier to get on I nuke half a mug of distilled and dip the ends in.
I used to do that
When I had primochill lrt
Very rigid /hard type of Tubing
Did the shove in boiling water trick
Just to get the tube unto the barb part
The zmt went on the barb part without any problems
Was just trying to screw on the collar part
That was the issue
Trying to get the collar far enough up the tubing
So the thread would engage to tighten it
Not sure barb and collar part are correct terminology lol
But it's the only words my brain could