Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
My latest build with a few pics. Not finished by a mile but enough so i can take a few piccies.

Have a cable shield going in this week if i can get it finished. I am looking into trying to get it to light up the EK logo or do something tron like but am struggling to cut thin plexi without breaking or snapping it. Dremel, hacksaw, sheers, braid scissors, panel cutters and all i have to show for it is a ton of broken plastic and a receipt for it.

DSC04099.jpg

DSC04100.jpg

DSC04103.jpg

DSC04114.jpg

Soldato
I love tron deco. Going to start troning it up soon with EL wire and light panels!

Thanks guys, i tried really hard but when i took the first set of pictures, just looked like a load of brown.

Now i tried taking pictures with a camera rather than a toaster, and the colours are really picking up!

Associate
I won a 540 on the auction site today and the guy was selling some white BitFenix braided cables as well. I wouldn't have picked them personally (same mobo, I wanted orange or orange/black) but for the price I thought why not.

Seeing that case again actually makes me think they might work, which is reassuring. Just gotta wait a while to watercool the whole thing now ;)

Soldato
I won a 540 on the auction site today and the guy was selling some white BitFenix braided cables as well. I wouldn't have picked them personally (same mobo, I wanted orange or orange/black) but for the price I thought why not.

Seeing that case again actually makes me think they might work, which is reassuring. Just gotta wait a while to watercool the whole thing now ;)

I was actually going to go for orange braided cable, but opted for white because it compliments the tubing and the corsair fan rings IMO.

Soldato
@Avenged
Love it. Any chance you could zoom out a little and show us the full glory? :)

@Frosty
Same to you :p

@String
Very nice mate :)

As for me, I just swapped out the Celeron on the tri 290 mining rig for a 2600K and changed the mobo to a Z77-V premium to get x8/x8/x8 for the odd bit of gaming and benching here and there.
It wasn't really built with looks in mind, but here ya go anyway :)

jDGoUgv.jpg.png

DgJFxPX.jpg.png

TVl669j.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom