Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
Work in progress, still a long way to go

nx965v.jpg

Associate
Just thought I would share the new case / W/C setup. Just moved over from a white/blue Phantom 410 to the NZXT H440 Black/Red - Really Lovely Case :)

If only the case could have stayed this tidy!
IMG_0234.jpg

All Wired Up:
IMG_0252.jpg

Overall:
IMG_0255.jpg

Lighting Demo (excuse the dust!):
IMG_0258.jpg

Really pleased with the outcome!

Last edited:
Soldato

Took my rig apart to add the external radiator to the loop and clean the classy block, it stopped displaying when i had the block on, works fine with the stock cooler on.

I had it looking really nice with the tubing going out through a pci pass through but it started leaking so it got binned, had to do it the fugly way just to get back up and running.

Now i've got a 360mm monsta + 200mm Phobya rad cooling just a 4770k!, temp setup for now, had enough messing for today, time for some beers!. :)

Last edited:
Associate
Took my rig apart to add the external radiator to the loop and clean the classy block, it stopped displaying when i had the block on, works fine with the stock cooler on.

I had it looking really nice with the tubing going out through a pci pass through but it started leaking so it got binned, had to do it the fugly way just to get back up and running.

Now i've got a 360mm monsta + 200mm Phobya rad cooling just a 4770k!, temp setup for now, had enough messing for today, time for some beers!. :)

LOL - Looks sweet but when are you going to get a waterblock on that 780ti ? :)

Back
Top Bottom