Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
My screen did come with a really short USB and HDMI cable though, so there was no cable mess behind it. Just enough to do a u-turn and plug into the gpu and the back of the motherboard.

Associate
My screen did come with a really short USB and HDMI cable though, so there was no cable mess behind it. Just enough to do a u-turn and plug into the gpu and the back of the motherboard.
All good now thanks! I think my issue was that I already did all the watercooling and just had a bit of a nightmare testing all the different cable options which would have been easy otherwise! Thanks.

Soldato
My first ever watercooled setup, replacing my currect pc after 7 years . Not gamed in a while looking to get back into it

I9 13900k
64gb ram
4080 frostbite (so small its unreal )
z690
280 x 2 mm radiators with XD5 pump and LL 140mm fans
Corsair lighting pro thingys to get thelights to work
M2 hard drives with a couple of others
680x case ( i wanted to be different than the usual lianlan 11 cases)
Many corsair fittings
just a few bits to go (powersupply to grapics is one and a 90 degree riser)
I was going to do hard line as my ocd is mega but i did soft just because my first build, with a view to doing hardline in the future, however the runs are so short hardline isnt really worth it
The drain is as low as you can get it, made bleeding it quite handy as i was catching the air in it and sucking it out, (without inhaling liquid ) might do a coloured coolant in the future but diddnt like the idea of it staining and damaging parts

Untitled by Ross c, on Flickr

Soldato
My first ever watercooled setup, replacing my currect pc after 7 years . Not gamed in a while looking to get back into it

I9 13900k
64gb ram
4080 frostbite (so small its unreal )
z690
280 x 2 mm radiators with XD5 pump and LL 140mm fans
Corsair lighting pro thingys to get thelights to work
M2 hard drives with a couple of others
680x case ( i wanted to be different than the usual lianlan 11 cases)
Many corsair fittings
just a few bits to go (powersupply to grapics is one and a 90 degree riser)
I was going to do hard line as my ocd is mega but i did soft just because my first build, with a view to doing hardline in the future, however the runs are so short hardline isnt really worth it
The drain is as low as you can get it, made bleeding it quite handy as i was catching the air in it and sucking it out, (without inhaling liquid ) might do a coloured coolant in the future but diddnt like the idea of it staining and damaging parts

Nice set up, can i please ask what fitting do you have on the end of your corsair ball valve drain ?

I am also building a loop this week and want to get it right first time but it is a little confusing if you can leave the ball valve with nothing on the end of it, or some type of stopper fitting for extra safety etc....

Soldato
Nice set up, can i please ask what fitting do you have on the end of your corsair ball valve drain ?

I am also building a loop this week and want to get it right first time but it is a little confusing if you can leave the ball valve with nothing on the end of it, or some type of stopper fitting for extra safety etc....

Hey, i dont have anything on the end of it, i mean maybe i should but not sure what you could put on unlee you put a bung in it.

I made several after thought purchases from the rainforrest and just returned what i diddnt use, specificly the fittings as untill you offer it all up its hard to know what your going to need. i spent a evening alone just looking / offering up loop options,

Last edited:
Associate
hyA6BGl.jpg

Asus Helios case with the front panel out (overpriced tat)
Asus Z490E, 10700K & 64GB DDR4
Corsair 30mm rads 420 front & 280 top, both intake, ML140 pro fans.
Hole cut in floor of case to accommodate rad with fittings at bottom and hide a drain.
Corsair XD3 pump/res and CPU block.
EK 16/10 ZMT tube and fittings.
Ichill Frostbite 4090.

Associate
Hi all not posted for a while but heres my setup as of now. My Office/man cave got turned into a new bedroom (we had another baby) so had to move the PC gaming setup to the living room and needed to downsize the mahoosive Phanteks ATX case to a more wife friendly size.

Most of my components I managed to fit into the Kolink Citadel Mesh case with a bit of modding I was able to fit all my components including the 1000W ATX PSU, ATX Board, Dual D5 Pump/Res Combo and then moved the rads to an external setup.

Alphacool 1260 is the next upgrade to make the rad system a bit more slim line but just using what I have for now.

AMD Ryzen 5900X
AMD Radeon 6800XT
32GB TeamGroup 3600Mhz 8Pack
Asus X570 Strix Gaming E
EVGA 1000W GQ
XSPC Dual D5 Bay/Res
Mix of EK and Barrow Fittings 10/13 Alphacool EPDM Tubing
Alphacool XT45 / Monsta 280
Creative AE Plus
Mostly All BeQuite! Shadow Wings and Silent Wing 140mm Fans and some cheap fans for exhuast.
Koolance QD3 Quick Disconnects :D

All linked up to a LG OLED C1 65" Looks amazing and the cooling performance is brilliant. :)

Some more pics here - https://imgur.com/a/GFAg6v9

PB7SwMY.png

otK2Z2V.png

Alphacool 420 and Monsta 280 on a custom mount made out of a TV stand. :)

ghXruva.png

Last edited:
Soldato
A couple of upgrades since i last posted!

Asus ROG Strix Z690-I
12700k + EKWB Momentum2 Monoblock
RTX 3090 Heatkiller block
Phanteks underglow mod with Meshlicious feet

DSC-5701.jpg

DSC-5718.jpg

DSC-5726.jpg

Soldato
Went back to the Ghost S1 with a mora3 behind the desk.

Running a 13900K & 4090 in under 10L.

IMG-0074.jpg

IMG-0072.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
Did you get the Loki 1000w?

Need your input in this thread:

Soldato
Pretty much the way to go right now, i plan on hiding my MoRA360 radiator underneath my table out of sight at some point fixing on some brackets.
That’s exactly what I’ve done, used some aluminium angle to mount it to the existing holes that mount my desk top to the frame.

Soldato
Might as well add my setup finally under full custom cooling, changed gpu from a 7900xtx as there was a delay to the WB, in its place is a asus tuf oc 4090, 7950x PBO, asus crosshair extreme x670e and corsair dominator 6000mhz 32gb kit, 2*420mm xr5 corsair rads, top and front, 7*140mm noctua industrial 3000rpm pcc fans, running around 840rpm stock and around 1100-1400rpm under load, power all of it is a cheacky corsair 1000w rmx psu, EK ZMT 16/10mm soft tube throughout and finally a corsair 7000d airflow case to finish it off :)

sPiSm9V.jpg.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom